PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Terror attack?

Strangely enough there are a lot of US around

As the last General Election Proved, many especially in former Labour Seats
Are we ALL wrong then?

LoL
dont you believe it.

There may be many who voted for Brexit but I know no-one who is like you. Excusing rapists, kiddy fiddlers, bigoted against women, Asians, East europens etc. In short theres very few, in society, who are as vile as you. I know of no other, on here, wo is remotely like yourself.

dont you believe it.

There may be many who voted for Brexit but I know no-one who is like you. Excusing rapists, kiddy fiddlers, bigoted against women, Asians, East europens etc. In short theres very few, in society, who are as vile as you. I know of no other, on here, wo is remotely like yourself.
Abit harsh.. I haven't seen him excuse anything of the sort... Wouldn't he be banned. Some proper dirt to be chucking about that

Do you ever read any of his posts? He's constantly being offensive, just because he's a fossil doesn't mean he gets a free pass.
He's abit "old fashioned" with some of his views but I wouldn't say he's excusing the things that was mentioned. I must've missed them posts but tbf I probably don't read as many posts as you lot on politics. I just like being a dick about things 😂 joke!

He's abit "old fashioned" with some of his views but I wouldn't say he's excusing the things that was mentioned. I must've missed them posts but tbf I probably don't read as many posts as you lot on politics. I just like being a dick about things 😂 joke!
He’s a twat.

You've certainly achieved that objective.....constantly :ROFLMAO:

He holds views that many find objectionable, however he has one thing absolutely right here. Diane Abbot is bound to champion the human rights of terrorists and terrorist suspects, like many in politics she is rightly focused on the law nevertheless this is another wedge driven between the people and the Labour Party.

So wanting to follow what the law says is driving a wedge between people and the Labour party?

so youre saying basically that most working people want to fuck the law off?

You really do talk utter shit at times.

I say that with full respect of course.

Oh BTW, there is a difference between a terrorist suspect and a terrorist. You already knew that of course.

She's a fucking halfwit, with vicious views and is one of the most unpleasant politicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet (and I've met some absolute c@nts over the years). She should be nowhere near government having been sacked for dodgy dealings with Israel. She also thinks that the average british worker is idle and feckless.

I know what you think, but you're not ordinary, you're very special, but not in a good way.

Yeah, it's been a while since we agreed. :)

So wanting to follow what the law says is driving a wedge between people and the Labour party?

so youre saying basically that most working people want to fuck the law off?

You really do talk utter shit at times.

I say that with full respect of course.

Oh BTW, there is a difference between a terrorist suspect and a terrorist. You already knew that of course.

Utter shit? Not really Raef.
The people want to know that their human rights are put before the human rights of people who may wish to harm them or harm the people they love. It’s only natural.

Pointing out that this may breach human rights will not go down well with people, in the main.

You obviously think otherwise.

dont you believe it.

Well I would quibble at supporting some of those raefil (you are still my friend I hope in spite of our differing views). Now don’t choke on your coffee

But as to knowing no other like me?
Not a bit surprised moving in your closed world of Terrorist sympathisers and Marxists, not to mention their agents in Momentum, not people I normally deal with

Nor to mention your hatred of Tories and apparently White people in general

Any more predictions you might to hear by the way?

Who was right on Brexit

Or the result of the general Election perhaps

The result of the Vote over in America?

Still it’s my bed time now, must get up early for Donald’s acquittal

LoL

Well I would quibble at supporting some of those raefil (you are still my friend I hope in spite of our differing views). Now don’t choke on your coffee

But as to knowing no other like me?
Not a bit surprised moving in your closed world of Terrorist sympathisers and Marxists, not to mention their agents in Momentum, not people I normally deal with

Nor to mention your hatred of Tories and apparently White people in general

Any more predictions you might to hear by the way?

Who was right on Brexit

Or the result of the general Election perhaps

The result of the Vote over in America?

Still it’s my bed time now, must get up early for Donald’s acquittal

LoL

One last thing raefil

I was right about Uncle Trevor NOT spending any more money after signing Scotty in this transfer window
So my talents go beyond Politics

But that was a real easy one