PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Thanks "Sir" Trevor

sPNEnny

Patron
I would like to send my most heartfelt thanks to the Club, TH and all the fantastic staff he has brought together.
The Club has never been so well run since I have been a supporter.
I am proud of what we have achieved within the restraints of finance etc
And can be so frustrating watching the antics of some of the so called bigger clubs in dubious dealings.
Maybe the biggest problem has been the non development of the training facility. This could be financial.
I am one very proud fan of @teams like Preston. Let's all get behind the Club and realise the reasons we are where we are do not Include an owner who is basically Scrooge.
I doff my flat cap to TH.

I would like to send my most heartfelt thanks to the Club, TH and all the fantastic staff he has brought together.
And can be so frustrating watching the antics of some of the so called bigger clubs in dubious dealings.
Maybe the biggest problem has been the non development of the training facility. This could be financial.
I am one very proud fan of @teams like Preston. Let's all get behind the Club and realise the reasons we are where we are do not Include an owner who is basically Scrooge.
?:ROFLMAO::sick:

Very good sentiments, we are well run and most of the credit must go to Peter Ridsdale .
The signing of Sinclair must go down as a coup by any standards. Let's also remember Mr Hemmings although guaranteed the wages is not out of pocket on this transfer just yet!

Are you having a laugh?.

tenor.gif

Agreed, there must be loads of potential investors itching to lose anywhere between 5 and 7 million pounds per year.
TH must be fighting them off.(y)
With such a tiny price for a ticket to the Prem lottery, he genuinely must be.

Wonder what he's fighting them off with? :unsure:

Very good sentiments, we are well run and most of the credit must go to Peter Ridsdale .
The signing of Sinclair must go down as a coup by any standards. Let's also remember Mr Hemmings although guaranteed the wages is not out of pocket on this transfer just yet!
Relatively speaking, I would go as far as saying it is the biggest signing the club have made since I have been following them since 1958. I am not necessarily referring to the fee (if any) that was paid, but to the stature and reputation of the actual player. I am trying to think of some comparative signings that rival this one, I guess maybe Wille Irvine or possibly Alex Dawson, but I am not sure even those two came with the reputation that Scott Sinclair carries. We havn't brought in too many players who have played for the likes of Chelsea, Man City and Celtic, that's for sure. At least not ones that have not been on their last legs :rolleyes:.
Even after a decade in the old div one our "big signings" to start off life in div 2 were Alfie Biggs from Bristol Rovers and Dave Barber from Barnsley......nothing wrong with Alfie Biggs or Dave Barber, but no where near the same pedigree as Scott Sinclair,