PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

Youre still a twat though :)

Emoticons-26-512.png

Will one of the Mods please remove all my details/info from the forum please I'm done. and you Raefil / phill whatever your name is can fuck off.

It's sad you feel this way. I like reading different opinions.

Gotta say before you go, not a fan of the way you talked to winky recently. She's more than capable of fighting her own battles, but that is no way to talk to a lady.

Will one of the Mods please remove all my details/info from the forum please I'm done. and you Raefil / phill whatever your name is can fuck off.

If you disagree with him argue your point.

You cannot convince anyone of your stance from exile. Raefils heart is in the right place, he speaks honestly about what he believes. I actually think you do the same. This place is a whole lot better with posters who are honest. We all get frustrated by opposing views, take a breath and come back fighting. :)

You cannot convince anyone of your stance from exile. Raefils heart is in the right place, he speaks honestly about what he believes. I actually think you do the same. This place is a whole lot better with posters who are honest. We all get frustrated by opposing views, take a breath and come back fighting. :)

^This - balance and differing views are always good.

Argue your corner or, if someone really pisses you off, ignore them.

Just been watching him going on about illegals. That what he calls the people trying to get into the USA without papers.

Oh the irony.

That countries short history shows that except for the original Indian tribes , they are all illegals, they stole it from the original owners not that many years ago.

I wonder where Trumps family originate from, it certainly won’t be North America.

Germany....

The world would be a boring place if we all had the same views and opinions.....

Smashing it bro!!! sold 4 rolex n' 2 raybans in tha last hour. sweet man,
ma mate delroy da mother fuckin gangsta rappa crusin by in his bus and we go find some boozehound english bitches in da clip joint! lovin it motha fucka

Im hearing that UKIP are delighted that the Poles have been sent home tonight. Is there any truth in that?

Smashing it bro!!! sold 4 rolex n' 2 raybans in tha last hour. sweet man,
ma mate delroy da mother fuckin gangsta rappa crusin by in his bus and we go find some boozehound english bitches in da clip joint! lovin it motha fucka

Lord Sugar, is that you?