PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

EOz9ayMVAAITnyq

With the right wing extreme biased media - newspapers, tv, radio and Internet - any opponent to the Tories has literally no chance of winning an election. It doesn't matter what any other Party does the electorate are easily fooled by the constant stream of lies and smears.

You've voted in the worst bunch of liars imaginable with a huge majority and free rein to do whatever they like. Thank you for inflicting this upon my children and grandchildren. Sod every other f*cker, you've been ok.
Right wing.? Have you ever watched Question Time.? I stopped watching it because if the blatant left wing bias. If they want to get more of the audience from the left, they'll have to hire Wembley stadium.

Right wing.? Have you ever watched Question Time.? I stopped watching it because if the blatant left wing bias. If they want to get more of the audience from the left, they'll have to hire Wembley stadium.
lol

thats brilliant :)

Maybe because we were brought up in a time when honesty seemed to be important.

Certainly not much of that about amongst Tories and Republicans these days.
Yes, because that Corbyn bloke would never lie to get a cheap advantage would he.? like sitting on a train floor pretending it's full, or lying about watching her Madge on Christmas morning. They're all professionals liars when it suits em' , it's in their DNA.

Yes, because that Corbyn bloke would never lie to get a cheap advantage would he.? like sitting on a train floor pretending it's full, or lying about watching her Madge on Christmas morning. They're all professionals liars when it suits em' , it's in their DNA.
Excellent :)

Which Question Time is that then?

I also stopped watching it following Bruce's right wing bias.

You actually believe the media in this country is unbiased? Seriously?

Trump impeachment trial about to begin (6pm UK time)

Republican Senators expected to clear (cover-up for) him.

Trump impeachment trial about to begin (6pm UK time)

Republican Senators expected to clear (cover-up for) him.

I think I might have posted on another thread about this (can't find it now tho) to this effect

That if the Senate (in Republican Control) doesn't clear trump, it will be like those remainers over here trying to stop Brexit
The Republican voters who still like Trump will never forgive them, and they will pay the price in the autumn, so no betting by any sensible person on the result

The simple fact is Trump polarises that Country like Brexit did here

You either love him or hate him, no middle way

I think I might have posted on another thread about this (can't find it now tho) to this effect

That if the Senate (in Republican Control) doesn't clear trump, it will be like those remainers over here trying to stop Brexit
The Republican voters who still like Trump will never forgive them, and they will pay the price in the autumn, so no betting by any sensible person on the result

The simple fact is Trump polarises that Country like Brexit did here

You either love him or hate him, no middle way
John, you're right. Trump is a bit like Brexit. In that, both he and Vote Leave have committed a crime. Unfortunately, people just seem willing to look past that as the economy is doing well there.

John, you're right. Trump is a bit like Brexit. In that, both he and Vote Leave have committed a crime. Unfortunately, people just seem willing to look past that as the economy is doing well there.

"Both Leave and Trump have committed a crime"

Both may have been accused, I will give you that
But convicted?
You have evidence to prove that claim?
Isn’t it a fact that someone is innocent until they are proven Guilty?

Or has that gone by the ‘way side’ like free speech

"Both Leave and Trump have committed a crime"

Both may have been accused, I will give you that
But convicted?
You have evidence to prove that claim?
Isn’t it a fact that someone is innocent until they are proven Guilty?

Or has that gone by the ‘way side’ like free speech
If there was no freedom of speech the bollocks you chat would have been stopped a long time ago