PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

Account from one police officer in the Capitol building. Deranged bastards, unthinkably terrifying.

Officer Michael Fanone of DC Metropolitan police described his experience of the attack – which left at least five people dead, including a Capitol police officer – in a harrowing interview with CNN. Fanone said that the frenzied mob was ripping his gear off him, including his spare ammunition, police radio and badge.

The police officer, who has spent almost 20 years on the force, endured several Taser shocks in the back of his neck before things got worse. “Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, ‘Kill him with his own gun,” he said.

Fanone is still recovering from a minor heart attack he suffered during the assault.

A must listen if you're at all interested in trump's motivation for his recent execution spree. It also analyses the link between the current death penalty and post slavery lynchings.

That was very very informative. Learned a lot and could join some dots together. I’d seen a graphic report on the murder that that woman committed - so I was prepared for that one. Goodness me.

The depth of racism is remarkable.

Trump - this is just evil

That was very very informative. Learned a lot and could join some dots together. I’d seen a graphic report on the murder that that woman committed - so I was prepared for that one. Goodness me.

I just read @Mer5eywhite post on another thread. We should just be ignoring this as responding and calling racism out is what the real problem is.

I don't think raefil has ever overstated what a few gobby "lefties" on here will achieve. I think It's fair to say though that he's been consistent in pointing out that a large chunk of the voting electorate are cognitively challenged and/or are just plain selfish and I agree with him Walt 🤷‍♀️ if you want to break it down into simple terms then the facts are that more people voted for other parties combined than did for the Tories, alas we have a fptp system and that's the way it goes until we get some sort of political reform (the sane people will have to suck it up) but you can get down off your high horse/mobility scooter pretending you stand with the majority of voters because it's quite simply not true my friend 😊
Oh I know you agree with ‘Uncle raefil‘ 100%

But to follow your argument? Your views would not even register has a minor Party in forming a Coalition, that would be the LIB Dems and we know how good they were at keeping their promises

But keep the ‘Red Flag’ flying

It’s always good for a laugh

So let me get this right. You’ve taken a quote I placed in another thread and instead of responding/commenting on it within that thread, you have taken it and applied it out of context in another thread and simultaneously attributed the misapplied opinion to me.

Genius. It opens up a world of possibilities.

So let me get this right. You’ve taken a quote I placed in another thread and instead of responding/commenting on it within that thread, you have taken it and applied it out of context in another thread and simultaneously attributed the misapplied opinion to me.

Genius. It opens up a world of possibilities.
you could, of course, had credited the author of the quote. You chose not to, for whatever reason.

And if you think that quote is not at all relevent to the present discussion you are deluded indeed.

Apparently Trump is organising a full on military parade to be done in Washington as he leaves the White House.

Now what is he really planning to happen there........🤔

you could, of course, had credited the author of the quote. You chose not to, for whatever reason.

And if you think that quote is not at all relevent to the present discussion you are deluded indeed.
1. The author is Jordan Peterson
2. It is an opinion I share
3 The next time you criticise Daniel Johnson I’ll refer to it in the BLM thread. It would be just about as disingenuous

1. The author is Jordan Peterson
2. It is an opinion I share
3 The next time you criticise Daniel Johnson I’ll refer to it in the BLM thread. It would be just about as disingenuous
Youll struggle to find any criticism of DJ from me.

What an odd comment.

Yea it is an opinion you share, thats plainly obvious. However after centuries of racism its not an opinion that holds any water whatever. Burying head in the sand will not work as the latest discussion on here proves.

I know truly awful. Trump is not capable of empathy. My opinion of him was formed after watching 'You've Been Trumped' (well before the politician Trump)-how he walked over good honest people for his own gain. He must make enemies at more or less every contact with another human being-they are all out to get him and with good reason. If you've not seen the film and the sequel-'You've Been Trumped too'-I can recommend.

Youll struggle to find any criticism of DJ from me.

What an odd comment.

Yea it is an opinion you share, thats plainly obvious. However after centuries of racism its not an opinion that holds any water whatever. Burying head in the sand will not work as the latest discussion on here proves.

It seems your rules for debate and discourse don’t pass muster Raef.

If they did you would understand my point.

However, to clarify, this is the statement I quoted on another thread about Black Life in America where the debate had developed into discussion concerning innate racism and critical race theory/ identity politics...

“I think our society has become so obsessed with group identity we’re pushing it in a counterproductive direction”

You have then referred to that in this (different) thread. Assuming that my opinion holds in this instance (Lynchings, Trump etc).

I myself had passed no comment here. It seems I don’t need to because you’ve done it for me. If you think that’s ok then I can’t debate with you or contribute further, what’s the point?

Final word - Trump is a dangerous man, racism exists, our means of unifying people of all races clearly differs.

It seems your rules for debate and discourse don’t pass muster Raef.

If they did you would understand my point.

However, to clarify, this is the statement I quoted on another thread about Black Life in America where the debate had developed into discussion concerning innate racism and critical race theory/ identity politics...

“I think our society has become so obsessed with group identity we’re pushing it in a counterproductive direction”

You have then referred to that in this (different) thread. Assuming that my opinion holds in this instance (Lynchings, Trump etc).

I myself had passed no comment here. It seems I don’t need to because you’ve done it for me. If you think that’s ok then I can’t debate with you or contribute further, what’s the point?

Final word - Trump is a dangerous man, racism exists, our means of unifying people of all races clearly differs.
:)

Perhaps not however what I do see is someone attempting to downplay the impact of what impact racism has on society.

Your burying of head and attempting to stifle debate, with the weird thesis, "that it is debate that actually exacerbates racism," is of interest but I suspect that interest belongs to those who also want to pretend that racism doesnt exist.

What the latest contributions horrifically expose is that the worst type of racism imaginable is being encouraged by possibly the most powerful leader in the world.

Meanwhile your last contribution to the racism debate was this:

What a load of bullshite.

:)

Perhaps not however what I do see is someone attempting to downplay the impact of what impact racism has on society.

Your burying of head and attempting to stifle debate, with the weird thesis, "that it is debate that actually exacerbates racism," is of interest but I suspect that interest belongs to those who also want to pretend that racism doesnt exist.

What the latest contributions horrifically expose is that the worst type of racism imaginable is being encouraged by possibly the most powerful leader in the world.

Meanwhile your last contribution to the racism debate was this:

What a load of bullshite.
I won’t put you on iggy. I believe in listening to everyone.
For now I think it’s best I just don’t respond to you directly,