PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

Quote from Trumps niece Mary Trump regarding a future run for the presidency.

While the former president is indeed navigating legal drama in his life out of the White House, he has also continued to tease another run for the presidency, all while acting as a Republican kingmaker in Palm Beach. Reflecting on her uncle’s future, Mary Trump said she did not expect him to seek the presidency again.

“He’s not going to run,” she said. “He’s going to pretend to run and keep grifting where he can off the people who will support him. But I think his most time-consuming job in the next couple of years is going to be as a defendant.”

I know Sky Australia isn't the bastion of bias-free, independent reporting, and this video could have been stitched together to show it in a bad light (I've seen most of the press conference it and it's not) but even what is in this youtube piece is shocking.

Its cruel.

I know Sky Australia isn't the bastion of bias-free, independent reporting, and this video could have been stitched together to show it in a bad light (I've seen most of the press conference it and it's not) but even what is in this youtube piece is shocking.

Its cruel.

We all knew Biden isn’t as sharp as he once was - and it’s a concern. But come on. This report uses such carefully and heavily edited clips of Biden - with the highly biased commentator feeding a narrative to help the weak-minded to interpret it a certain way - it’s pathetic.

I guarantee that you could take almost any press conference Trump did - and find just as many clips of much worse hesitancy and ‘senior moments’ than that.

That’s a desperately embarrassing piece from Sky Australia.

Hence my caveats about the source.

But watch the entire presser, you'll see how bad it was.
We all knew Biden isn’t as sharp as he once was - and it’s a concern. But come on. This report uses such carefully and heavily edited clips of Biden - with the highly biased commentator feeding a narrative to help the weak-minded to interpret it a certain way - it’s pathetic.

I guarantee that you could take almost any press conference Trump did - and find just as many clips of much worse hesitancy and ‘senior moments’ than that.

Do you not think if they could have they would have?!

Produced a montage of senior moments from Trump during one press conference.

If “they” haven’t (which I assume they have), then maybe it’s because anti-Trump news outlets have a plethora of much more important material to choose from.
ONN, Fox News and Sky Australia need to feed their audiences with something- and this is it.
Almost all those Biden examples are utter garbage- literally playing a 1 second hesitation and cutting awkwardly back to presenter while Biden was mid-breath. These are used to pad out one, arguably two - (but probably one) examples where he stumbled a bit. You could easily do that with most world leaders. They’d have a field-day with Boris!

@Snicky suggests the whole conference was a forgetful mess. If so, I don’t know why Sky made it look like it was faked. Maybe SkyAus is pro-Biden after all!

I can only go off the clip. Not seen the whole conference myself. My guess is that it is nothing remotely as bad as snicky makes out. But I don’t know.

EDIT - to be clear- I don’t pretend to be happy with Biden’s sharpness - I’ve said that many times. My main gripe is with that apparently painfully contrived video montage - and the homage paid to it by Snicky.

If “they” haven’t (which I assume they have), then maybe it’s because anti-Trump news outlets have a plethora of much more important material to choose from.
ONN, Fox News and Sky Australia need to feed their audiences with something- and this is it.
Almost all those Biden examples are utter garbage- literally playing a 1 second hesitation and cutting awkwardly back to presenter while Biden was mid-breath. These are used to pad out one, arguably two - (but probably one) examples where he stumbled a bit. You could easily do that with most world leaders. They’d have a field-day with Boris!

@Snicky suggests the whole conference was a forgetful mess. If so, I don’t know why Sky made it look like it was faked. Maybe SkyAus is pro-Biden after all!

I can only go off the clip. Not seen the whole conference myself. My guess is that it is nothing remotely as bad as snicky makes out. But I don’t know.

Come off it. The media tried all sorts with Trump. They threw all sorts of trivial crap at him. If they could have done the above, they would have, and it would have done the rounds on social media.

Watch the full clip.

There's about 6 instances where he completely forgets where he's going mid sentence.

Come off it. The media tried all sorts with Trump. They threw all sorts of trivial crap at him. If they could have done the above, they would have, and it would have done the rounds on social media.

Watch the full clip.

There's about 6 instances where he completely forgets where he's going mid sentence.
I watched the full clip. So come off it - most are momentary hesitations with the video abruptly ending at that very moment. One or two are a bit more painful. But out of context, even then it dangerous to rush to judgement.

^^ I notice you quoted me before I added an edit that is supposed to intricate why I really reacted negatively to Snicky’s post.

I watched the full clip. So come off it - most are momentary hesitations with the video abruptly ending at that very moment. One or two are a bit more painful. But out of context, even then it dangerous to rush to judgement.

Sorry, I mean the actual press conference.

Not the pisstake video from Sky Aus.