PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The “Trans” debate

On the LGBTQQIAP++++ scale, which bit covers those lesbians who are in a relationship, but both are incredibly "butch" and manly? I've never understood how if you are a woman, who fancies other women, you'll be attracted to one that looks a lot like a man in many ways. Ps i'm not trying to offend here, I just would like some form of rational explanation if there is one?

On the LGBTQQIAP++++ scale, which bit covers those lesbians who are in a relationship, but both are incredibly "butch" and manly? I've never understood how if you are a woman, who fancies other women, you'll be attracted to one that looks a lot like a man in many ways. Ps i'm not trying to offend here, I just would like some form of rational explanation if there is one?

I don't think there is any rational explanation for who one persons fancies mate. It's a strange thing to suggest that there is.

Sentencing 2nd Feb when they’ll also be named although fairly common knowledge. As they were 15 at the time I think 15 years is the starting point with plenty of aggravating. No mitigation for age as it’s already been factored in

This is the Judge who weighed off Cashman for 42 so hope they get plenty!!
There’s despicable but this seems a new level for some reason

They need putting down. Someone who has done nothing wrong has been denied a life by some little scrotes who get to live and still see their parents.

Hope they don't make it out of whatever place they get stuck in.
Spot on…..

Should we open up the capital punishment debate again ?

These two would be no-brainers