PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The “Trans” debate

A more empathic soul might perhaps consider suicide, deep depression, and or drug dependency to be more troubling that changing your mind about a sex change, then feeling happier..(something known as a `cure`, in simple terms)...yes.

I'd argue if I chopped off my penis and later regretted that decision I'd be likely to suffer from all of the above with the added negative of not having my penis.

Crying 🤣.

What the fuck is he wearing?!

A pair of shorts and a suit jacket. Never realised shorts were such a "trans" exclusive item but it's obviously ticked the right hashtags on twitter for some.

He looks a state but not sure the relevance to this discussion?

A pair of shorts and a suit jacket. Never realised shorts were such a "trans" exclusive item but it's obviously ticked the right hashtags on twitter for some.

He looks a state but not sure the relevance to this discussion?
That look is a very effeminate/non binary. look. Nowt wrong with it but I thought the 2nd picture was funny.

BBC pulls out of Stonewall diversity scheme - BBC News
This story, which was investigated by Steven Nolan over a long podcast, is gonna be a big deal, I'm very surprised BBC have done this but the evidence put forward by the Nolan podcast was frankly shocking how much influence this lobby group have over corporations.

This story, which was investigated by Steven Nolan over a long podcast, is gonna be a big deal, I'm very surprised BBC have done this but the evidence put forward by the Nolan podcast was frankly shocking how much influence this lobby group have over corporations.
They instill fear into large corporations and basically blackmail them to buy their diversity courses so they can be as LGBTQ+DFHBVC+*z friendly as the next corporation.