PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Apprentice 2019.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Patron
Another Series (15th) featuring annoying morons with an over self inflated worth - bar the odd likeable one - starts tonight, BBC1 @ 2100.

Already, off a promo picture, one young dark haired lad, stood at the back, looks annoyingly smug as fuck. Smugness on a completely new level.

Let the idiocy, the back stabbing, the tantrums and the blameless culture once more begin...

48722432271_51ed223a9a_o-add5e5a.jpg

Another Series (15th) featuring annoying morons with an over self inflated worth - bar the odd likeable one - starts tonight, BBC1 @ 2100.

Already, off a promo picture, one young dark haired lad, stood at the back, looks annoyingly smug as fuck. Smugness on a completely new level.

Let the idiocy, the back stabbing, the tantrums and the blameless culture once more begin...

I agree about the lad at the back JD, but I also think that the lass in the pink suit looks a nasty piece of work !!

Used to like this show - would want to like it as the idea of it I like and find interesting, but it seemed to just get more and more staged, filled with morons with huge egos and puns from Lord Sugar which have obviously been written for him to try and give a veneer of humour.

Didn't really watch last year's due to this and was told nothing had changed so doubt i'll be getting on board with this one either sadly - shame as it could be a really decent show, but it panders too much to try and boost ratings IMO, but then I guess that is all they want at the end of the day so ?‍♂️

If i'm told things have changed for the better I can always iPlayer it.

I agree about the lad at the back JD, but I also think that the lass in the pink suit looks a nasty piece of work !!
I am on about the white lad, even the way he crosses his arms with that pointed finger irritates me!

Miss Pink looks pushy and argumentative. We shall see.

Whoever wins is the new Brexit Secretary (Temporary Intern)

I am on about the white lad, even the way he crosses his arms with that pointed finger irritates me!

Miss Pink looks pushy and argumentative. We shall see.
Yeah I know which lad you meant JD, he looks a right arse....

Still started a thread about it!

I've sort of watched it. Didn't I see a blind lad in the line up?. But I don't remember seeing him in the show?? Has he taken part in the task?

Another question... at the start, there was a montage of clips from future episodes (unless I'm badly mistaken!). Didn't that give a clue about who was NOT getting fired this week!

Still started a thread about it!

I've sort of watched it. Didn't I see a blind lad in the line up?. But I don't remember seeing him in the show?? Has he taken part in the task?
I think you misunderstood me.

I love the show and its morons. Compulsive viewing!

How was it? Considering watching it on the Youtubes, but it's a love/hate relationship with that programme. It's entertaining, but so frustrating with some of the cunts on there, especially when they remind you of people you've worked with. Folk who think they're special (usually they're 'amazing at sales') but haven't a clue. Aaaarggggghhhhhh!!!!! ha

How was it? Considering watching it on the Youtubes, but it's a love/hate relationship with that programme. It's entertaining, but so frustrating with some of the cunts on there, especially when they remind you of people you've worked with. Folk who think they're special (usually they're 'amazing at sales') but haven't a clue. Aaaarggggghhhhhh!!!!! ha
I work nights Muzza so I have recorded it to watch tonight before work.

I may get to see it before you then! GoggleboxAU is on in 15 mins (so much better than the UK version) and then I think I'll check it after that :)

Just watched it.

Soloman and Lottie are my favs from each group thus far.

I didn’t misunderstand at all. I remember well!

I too look forward to it. Not many tv programs I can say that about. With 16 starting, I find the early weeks too difficult to follow- too much of a scrum to really enjoy- but still better to watch it to start to get a feel of it all.

Anyway, did a blind guy take part in the task?

Its almost as if the participants have watched the Office boxset and thought it was an educational documentary. If only Sacha Baron Cohen could infiltrate this show he'd have a fucking field day.

Sugar needs to lose the pre-written quips, they're utter shite and crow-barred in badly.