PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Seriously? Sunderland push that average massively. If you want to talk facts, our average since the boycott finished is 11.5k. Well above average mean jean.

Well thank you very much Diane, therefore our average is well above League 1. Another nonsense statement from yourself.

You seem to flip flop all over the place between wanting to live in the now, a time when Sunderland are in League 1 to wanting to live in the past, when they weren't.

Nice One.

Well thank you very much Diane, therefore our average is well above League 1. Another nonsense statement from yourself.

You seem to flip flop all over the place between wanting to live in the now, a time when Sunderland are in League 1 to wanting to live in the past, when they weren't.

Nice One.

You're off your rocker.

Love the thread on their board on last nights bumper crowd and listing all the reasons it had more than halved.

You’d have thought the weather was akin to the tornado in the wizard of oz the way these clowns are going on?

I shall leave you all to make you own minds up on LBD given the guff he spouts daily on here and what he then says (Seasider) over on his tinpot site.

Happy quoting.

The answers to the quotes, as he lurches from one extreme to the other on both forums, should be entertaining. I feel an FY based squirm coming along...

I shall leave you all to make you own minds up on LBD given the guff he spouts daily on here and what he then says (Seasider) over on his tinpot site.

Happy quoting.

The answers to the quotes, as he lurches from one extreme to the other on both forums, should be entertaining. I feel an FY based squirm coming along...

Always spoke sense, Cheesyleps: (probably why they banned him a couple of years back)

I know half a dozen nobs from over wyre who went Saturday that have been to less than 5 games in the last dozen years. Saturday was a one off.

There were only a few thousand boycotted who will actually bother week in week out. The rest are fair weather fans.

Happy quoting.

Oh Jack, that is gold dust. I will start with this pearl from our very own LBD;

You could argue we had 12k in the Championship but the reality was they were cling ons from the PL cheap season tickets.

Ha ha ha what a twat. Totally admits gloryhunting in one sentence.

Game over LBD, game over.

tangerine77 wrote:
Another 10,000+ crowd on the cards tonight under the lights for the first time in years. Lengthy Queues are likely so please book your tickets online to collect at the ticket office or make sure if you’re getting them tonight please arrive early to save yourself queuing down to Central Drive ???

#WeAreMightyAgain
From tangerine knights
???????

tangerine77 wrote:We had crowds of 6k for night games in the Championship, I had just hoped the novelty would last a little longer.
I know half a dozen nobs from over wyre who went Saturday that have been to less than 5 games in the last dozen years. Saturday was a one off.
There were only a few thousand boycotted who will actually bother week in week out. The rest are fair weather fans.

Well said that BHS poster just confirmed what a set of deluded tin pot 'supporters' they really are ?

Oh Jack, that is gold dust. I will start with this pearl from our very own LBD;

You could argue we had 12k in the Championship but the reality was they were cling ons from the PL cheap season tickets.

Ha ha ha what a twat. Totally admits gloryhunting in one sentence.

Game over LBD, game over.

Cling ons or not, that was the average. We would get those back in the Championship,.that's how football works.

Good win tonight. Have to admit getting worried now.

Cling ons or not, that was the average. We would get those back in the Championship,.that's how football works.

Good win tonight. Have to admit getting worried now.
What is the difference between cling ons and glory hunters?

This should be good.