The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Anyone got that video to the time they let everyone in for free when they still only got about 7,000?!?!

Hearing they gave away nearly 3,000 tickets in a crowd of 7,000🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Not like you to post fake news, Raef.

Eastbeach is a Nobber.
Oh dear, my frend, clutching at straws are we?

I can only post what I see, and what I saw on your forum was quite amusing. Nearly 1000 with FREE tickets couldnt be bothered to go.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Holloway nails it.

Holloway is of the opinion that Valeri Belokon – a man that took the Oystons to court and won – would have brought the Oystons’ run in charge to an end anyway, regardless of fan protest, thanks to the money they’d lose in paying the Latvian back:

“The argument with Valeri and Owen was always going to happen anyway and Valeri was always going to win because he had more money than them.

“They ran into the only man who was prepared to take them on because he wasn’t going to be dealt with the way they dealt with him.

“I could call up a queue of people that could argue they want to take the Oystons to court but they didn’t have enough money to do that.

“I’m saying Valeri was going to win his fight with or without the fans doing what they did, so I just feel like they’ve missed out.

leftbackdarton

First Team
Nothing to see here. East Beach is one of those weird Nobbers pretending to be a Blackpool fan. Twitter is littered with them.

The receivers sole intention is to make money - this simply wouldn't print 3,000 tickets. Get real.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Nothing to see here. East Beach is one of those weird Nobbers pretending to be a Blackpool fan. Twitter is littered with them.

The receivers sole intention is to make money - this simply wouldn't print 3,000 tickets. Get real.
You lie on here on average 3.74 times a day, sorry if I don't believe you.

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
If they know that they are not going to get anymore paying customers in for the following two reason:
A) in the hope that they would return as a paint customer in the future, and
B) that when they attend for free they would spend a bit of money on programmes, food/drink and merchandise.
£1:00 extra received is a £1:00 more than they would have got if they never Went to the game. As you say, their sole intention is to make money