The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
I know East Beach is a Preston fan - that's my proof.
After all the lies/jokes you post daily your word on here means nothing and in court your words wouldn't hold anything never mind 'proof'. BTW, we all know you are a WUM and a lier and that is all the proof we need not to believe you anything you post.

leftbackdarton

First Team
Don't really get this lying thing.

You lot said there were only a hundred or so boycotters.

Two attendances have proved that this is not the case.

That makes you the liars (or dumb) and I've been proven correct.

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron

You haven't been proven correct as yet, the attendance at two games alone do not prove anything either way. Are you willing to acknowledge yet that you told lies by giving inflated numbers who attended the 'boycotters' marches/protests?

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron

I'll ask again.......

Prove to me how many of those now attending were:

A) Boycotters
B) Gloryhunters back for the feel good factor
C) Returning supporters who didn't attend because of the abuse and threats they received from toxic fuckers like yourself.

well?

leftbackdarton

First Team
Quite simple really.....

You’re a weirdo who spends most of his time on a rival messageboard pretty much talking 100% pure bullshit.

Hope that clears things up Billy👍🏻
Quite easy to have a gander during work. If post a lot outside of work hours, then I would agree that would be sad. I don't though.

I keep the General Football section ticking over so you should be grateful.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Quite easy to have a gander during work. If post a lot outside of work hours, then I would agree that would be sad. I don't though.

I keep the General Football section ticking over so you should be grateful.
Gratitude to a lying, rapist apologist.

Tell you what, just fuck off and then we will have some gratitude.

leftbackdarton

First Team
I'll ask again.......

Prove to me how many of those now attending were:

A) Boycotters
B) Gloryhunters back for the feel good factor
C) Returning supporters who didn't attend because of the abuse and threats they received from toxic fuckers like yourself.

well?
14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that. Of those, a large proportion will not attend every match due to whatever reason, geographical location, family members attending as a one off occassion and so on.

However, you look at it Nobber, there are every so slightly, more than 100 returning.

leftbackdarton

First Team
Gratitude to a lying, rapist apologist.

Tell you what, just fuck off and then we will have some gratitude.
I might just do that soon as my time on here is done. It's getting rather boring now. I've won the argument and proved you were wrong about the 100 boycotters.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that. Of those, a large proportion will not attend every match due to whatever reason, geographical location, family members attending as a one off occassion and so on.

However, you look at it Nobber, there are every so slightly, more than 100 returning.
NO IT DOESNT PROVE THEY WERE BOYCOTTERS YOU IDIOT.

How many fucking times. They are gloryhunters, bandwaggoners, fairweather fucking suppprters, call them whatever you want but there is no proof, none whatsoever that they had been boycotting the games.

This is like when you crow about ONE Wembley attendance figure, all it proves is that when your shitty little club has a moment of happiness thousands come out of the fucking woodwork. Your club is shit, your support is shit, your squad, ground, training facilities are all shit in comparison to our club. Even your morals are shit.

You're a fucking joke.