The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that. Of those, a large proportion will not attend every match due to whatever reason, geographical location, family members attending as a one off occassion and so on.

However, you look at it Nobber, there are every so slightly, more than 100 returning.
Until the prem you never got near crowds of 16,000 Billy so no, there weren’t 14,000 boycotters were there!

Do us all a favour now and fuck off, you’re getting embarrassed daily now you utter simpleton!

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Until the prem you never got near crowds of 16,000 Billy so no, there weren’t 14,000
Do us all a favour now and fuck off, you’re getting embarrassed daily now you utter simpleton!
He says on his last post that he is leaving here,

AGAIN.

Lets hope its a long vacation this time, he's had more comebacks than a Thai brothel

Kathryn

Manager
14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that. Of those, a large proportion will not attend every match due to whatever reason, geographical location, family members attending as a one off occassion and so on.

However, you look at it Nobber, there are every so slightly, more than 100 returning.
Surely if there were 14,000 boycotters your gates during the boycott would be about 1,000 to 1,500, rather than the 6,000 to 8,000?

leftbackdarton

First Team
Until the prem you never got near crowds of 16,000 Billy so no, there weren’t 14,000 boycotters were there!

Billy? How old are you? Didn't even realise people still used that word.

If I was getting embarrassed, I would feel it surely? All I feel is humour that the predicted boycott figures were so wrong. 100 or so boycotters....

He says on his last post that he is leaving here,

AGAIN.

Lets hope its a long vacation this time, he's had more comebacks than a Thai brothel
I predict it will be a long vacation. Not because I have been 'embarrassed', more the fact that the boycott argument is finished and any subsequent chat is pointless. What will you do without me Nobber? I am geniunely concerned as you are usually the first person to reply. Perhaps that's why your anger levels have just gone up as the thought of no Blackpool debate on here will be a massive loss in your life?

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron

If I was getting embarrassed, I would feel it surely? All I feel is humour that the predicted boycott figures were so wrong. 100 or so boycotters....

I predict it will be a long vacation. Not because I have been 'embarrassed', more the fact that the boycott argument is finished and any subsequent chat is pointless. What will you do without me Nobber? I am geniunely concerned as you are usually the first person to reply. Perhaps that's why your anger levels have just gone up as the thought of no Blackpool debate on here will be a massive loss in your life?
Thank fuck for that - don't hurry back :D

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron

Oh please feel free to torture me with your absence.

You’ve proved nothing other than the fact that you’re a tit, now piss off.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Ahh yes, you bringing rape into it once you realised your 100 boycotters argument had failed.
I repeat, for about the seventh time,

Prove to me that those that attended last Saturday were boycotters, not gloryhunters, not fair weather supporters, not band waggon jumpers,

Prove it.

leftbackdarton

First Team
Do you want me to call every single one of them and ask? Maybe I can populate a spreadsheet with 16,000 rows and fill in the answers for you.