PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Trams from North Shore to Central and beyond were on strike that day.

Poor lads couldn't do the 20 minute walk.
I walk to most home games. Takes me half an hour one way.

With a break half way there for beer.

Wouldn’t miss a game whatever division.

Okay, so we have an update at long last. Wednesday 13th Feb. back to the Rolls Building in front of Marcus Smith again. VB finally sorting the receiver. It's anyone's guess if the perpetually useless EFL then decide to deduct BFC 12pts.

Copy & paste....

The High Court has just confirmed to me that Valeri Belokon's application to have a Court Receiver appointed to recoup the money he is still owed by Owen Oyston will be heard next Wednesday.

A huge step in removing Owen Oyston from Blackpool Football Club could occur next week when the prospect of a Court Receiver being appointed is discussed in the High Court.

considering going down this route to bring an end to the recent impasse.

The hearing will be heard at the Rolls Building in London in front of Justice Marcus Smith.

A Court Receiver would be brought in to discharge the assets of Owen and Karl Oyston as well as Segesta - which owns Blackpool FC, the stadium, the training ground as well as the Travelodge and Quernmore Hall.

Were a Receiver to be appointed, this would be an unprecedented move in English football and would involve a lot of uncertainty, involving the potential threat of a 12-point deduction by the EFL.

This is because under EFL rules, the appointment of a Court Receiver is deemed ‘an insolvency event’ in the same way Administration is.

The Oystons were ordered to buy out former director Belokon for £31.27m back in November 2017 after it was found they had illegitimately stripped the club of cash following promotion to the Premier League in 2010.

The judge found Belokon had been unfairly prejudiced and the club was put up for sale four days later.

Okay, so we have an update at long last. Wednesday 13th Feb. back to the Rolls Building in front of Marcus Smith again. VB finally sorting the receiver. It's anyone's guess if the perpetually useless EFL then decide to deduct BFC 12pts.

Copy & paste....

The High Court has just confirmed to me that Valeri Belokon's application to have a Court Receiver appointed to recoup the money he is still owed by Owen Oyston will be heard next Wednesday.

A huge step in removing Owen Oyston from Blackpool Football Club could occur next week when the prospect of a Court Receiver being appointed is discussed in the High Court.

considering going down this route to bring an end to the recent impasse.

The hearing will be heard at the Rolls Building in London in front of Justice Marcus Smith.

A Court Receiver would be brought in to discharge the assets of Owen and Karl Oyston as well as Segesta - which owns Blackpool FC, the stadium, the training ground as well as the Travelodge and Quernmore Hall.

Were a Receiver to be appointed, this would be an unprecedented move in English football and would involve a lot of uncertainty, involving the potential threat of a 12-point deduction by the EFL.

This is because under EFL rules, the appointment of a Court Receiver is deemed ‘an insolvency event’ in the same way Administration is.

The Oystons were ordered to buy out former director Belokon for £31.27m back in November 2017 after it was found they had illegitimately stripped the club of cash following promotion to the Premier League in 2010.

The judge found Belokon had been unfairly prejudiced and the club was put up for sale four days later.

Are you expecting them to be Biased and not deduct 12 points? The rules are the rules, your former Chairman was on the committee that voted them in. But before you get your hopes up, there are more valuable assets he can take. The Football club, will be up for anyone to buy at a knocked down price, which even means Karl could buy them back or even Sam. O Lord, please please make this happen, please let Karl or Sam buy the club. :D:D

Surely you just go to the BBC website?
?

Because, if I am out and about, and get WiFi, I can skim through the thread and, if a goal is scored, see who scored it, whether it was a good goal, and learn how we are playing from other users.

Most importantly, I can interact and leave a comment - not something I can do on the BBC.

Isn't that why most football forums have match day threads?