PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Yep, ignore the fact he tried to sue one of my best mates...
Your thugs attacked one of my mates, and you supported it by posting it on your forum. Suing people for posting stuff they shouldn't is not as bad as attacking someone for just attending a game. Don't want to be sued, don't post stuff you can't back up. #Simples

Your thugs attacked one of my mates, and you supported it by posting it on your forum. Suing people for posting stuff they shouldn't is not as bad as attacking someone for just attending a game. Don't want to be sued, don't post stuff you can't back up. #Simples

erm.. mate and plenty others were sued for something later proven true by the high court. #simples

But your average is over 3k this season. So where you get 1k from. Making shit up again

They've been inflated the gates from the very start to make it look like a normal football club. You telling me there are 3k in this picture?

c70e804ef19dbf900c3cb8c564f9af7a.jpg

Huddersfield in the Championship was my last match. This is when the suing of fans started and we fought back....Well the majority of fans did.

You already knew what he was doing long before then, but as glory hunters you held out until the football became shit and then thought it would be a good time to start a protest. Now all the money is going to be poured into a dodgy Latvian's koffers and all that will be left is a load of lashers pulling each others hair in the home stands. It's pitiful really.

Nice One.

I must have been confused by your statement:

"Huddersfield in the Championship was my last match. This is when the suing of fans started and we fought back....Well the majority of fans did. "

Huddersfield was your last game in the championship after which you state, you fought back.

That was the year we won the play off to come up and replace you.

Nice One.

We just protested when we were in the Championship as majority of us had season tickets. Then it was a planned boycott from then on. Even if we were still in the Championship, that boycott would have still taken place. Divisional status had fuck all to do with things.

PS. Yes that was the year you won the play-offs with a piss poor turnout at Wembley.

We just protested when we were in the Championship as majority of us had season tickets. Then it was a planned boycott from then on. Even if we were still in the Championship, that boycott would have still taken place. Divisional status had fuck all to do with things.

PS. Yes that was the year you won the play-offs with a piss poor turnout at Wembley.
A time of great change for your club and activity on your forum, yet you can't resist fishing for bites on here. :)

Nope, you are fishing, LBD. Leaving little barbed comments to attract bites.

He's trying to catch his tea for tonight.

He's gone out to sea, in a homemade dinghy crafted out of a paddling pool from last summer, with a £7.50 fishing rod from the newsagents, using chocolate as bait, in hope of catching sea bass.

They've been inflated the gates from the very start to make it look like a normal football club. You telling me there are 3k in this picture?

c70e804ef19dbf900c3cb8c564f9af7a.jpg
Who learnt from who? You from the Oystons or the Oystons from you because we all know that you also inflate figures when you go on about how many turn out to protest, go on marches, etc. You are as bad as each other.

BTW any comment on post 2899?

Now you mention it, I do remember you looking pathetic with tennis balls at the end of the 2014 season when you narrowly avoided relegation. There does seem to be a correlation from no protests in 2012 when you made the play off final to lots when you became really really shite. Just glory hunters spitting their dummies.

PS. What a day out it was, a glorious Beckford hat-trick. I bet your dog got a good kicking that day.

Nice One.