PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

That's a cost of a half empty stadium with no atmosphere.
For as start, I bet that you lot had a stadium and pitch as good as ours rather than that dump you lot have. As for atmosphere, you can hear the tumble weed rolling across yours most of the time plus don't forget the rust flakes falling.

Stop living in the past. Shall I go back the 60's and 70's. Club grow.

Blackpool are bigger than both of those clubs put together.
You don't half post some rubbish. Why do you bother posting at all when you know that you get found out for all the lies you post on here.

You posted that there were 10,000 boycotting games along with fans being locked out of the ground last Saturday. These have been proven to be wrong, so what is your next claim going to be?

BTW you haven't responded to post #3781 yet, why is that?

You don't half post some rubbish. Why do you bother posting at all when you know that you get found out for all the lies you post on here.

You posted that there were 10,000 boycotting games along with fans being locked out of the ground last Saturday. These have been proven to be wrong, so what is your next claim going to be?

BTW you haven't responded to post #3781 yet, why is that?

Only someone with a lack of intelligence would have taken that 10k lockout comment seriously. I can understand why you are though as you are on the backfoot and will cling onto anything you can.

Only someone with a lack of intelligence would have taken that 10k lockout comment seriously. I can understand why you are though as you are on the backfoot and will cling onto anything you can.
You say that so often that it was a joke when you have been found out and pulled up for it. Therefore, I would suggest it is you who lacks the intelligence to have posted it in the first place.

Also, I see that you are still ignoring post #3781, I guess that you either lack the intelligence to make a valid argument (without any lies/jokes) or you are not man enough to admit you were wrong yet again, which is it?

You say that so often that it was a joke when you have been found out and pulled up for it. Therefore, I would suggest it is you who lacks the intelligence to have posted it in the first place.

Also, I see that you are still ignoring post #3781, I guess that you either lack the intelligence to make a valid argument (without any lies/jokes) or you are not man enough to admit you were wrong yet again, which is it?

I replied to that. I said you need to judge it over 5 games say and work out an average. A bit unfair to judge a whole boycott on last night when the conditions were horrible. If you are judging it on one game, then I can easily judge it on the 16k gate. I know our actual figure will be closer to the 7k gate but we need a couple of Saturday matches in normal conditions to get a better understanding.

You also don't take into account the inflated figures by the club. There were barely 2,000 in the ground (proven by the pictures) but the club were counted all the free tickets they dished out that nobody wanted. So the real figure of the boycott is higher than you suggest.

Oh well done, ours was 12k. You give clubs bigger allocations... not much in it really is there.

Let's see our gate against Plymouth. If it's shite (below 8k), I will hold my hand up. Even 8k isn't shite in League One after everything that has happened but for the sake of this debate, I will let you win.

I won the boycott argument by a long way, so I have to give something back to keep you happy.
More lies and bollocks.

I bet there are a few lashers in the back ground cringing reading this shit. You're embarrassing.

That's a cost of a half empty stadium with no atmosphere.
We have a massive stadium with lots and lots more seats than your little shitty thing.

I love being on Deepdale, the atmosphere, the positivity, the support, the team, the manager, the owner,

It's fucking great.

You have nothing but a shit pitch, shit support and a shit strip.

I replied to that. I said you need to judge it over 5 games say and work out an average. A bit unfair to judge a whole boycott on last night when the conditions were horrible. If you are judging it on one game, then I can easily judge it on the 16k gate. I know our actual figure will be closer to the 7k gate but we need a couple of Saturday matches in normal conditions to get a better understanding.

You also don't take into account the inflated figures by the club. There were barely 2,000 in the ground (proven by the pictures) but the club were counted all the free tickets they dished out that nobody wanted. So the real figure of the boycott is higher than you suggest.
First paragraph, that seem fair to me so let's revisit this at end of the season. OK?

Second paragraph, But you also don't take into account season ticket holders who might not have gone on. I also don't take into account any inflated or deflated figures you give, I can only work on the official figures that are recorded - or would you like me to follow your lead and just make everything up?

You are speaking shite. Look at our last Championship figures. Those clubs could only dream of those gates.

Important figure missing here. 2010 Premiership play off winning season.

Subsequent seasons saw the glory fans who've struggled with the reality that Blackpoo got lucky and are paying the price ever since.

Reality is you're a League One side with League Two gates.

Come next season, the glory fans who came back last week, and most who'd never even been on Bloomfield Road before Oyston and Holloway got you to the Premiership, realise it's Scunthorpe, Burton and Walsall ( no disrespect to those clubs meant), instead of United, City, Arsenal and Liverpool, will quickly drop away.

At best average gates will rise from 3,000 to around 5,000 in League One.

A league one side with league two gates? How does that work when our attendance last night was still a lot more than a lot of teams. You could argue that you're a Championship team with League one gates.

A league one side with league two gates? How does that work when our attendance last night was still a lot more than a lot of teams. You could argue that you're a Championship team with League one gates.

With the average attendance at around eight and a half thousand in League 1 this season, we can once again use facts to deduce that you are talking nonsense.

It's all out there on the internet Diane, you should just learn to use your Google better than you did when trying to find our season ticket price and you wouldn't continually make yourself look stupid.

Nice One.

Seriously? Sunderland push that average massively. If you want to talk facts, our average since the boycott finished is 11.5k. Well above average mean jean.

For a bit of balance here's ours. Only dropped below 10k once this millenium in 2012/2013, which as we all know was a particularly windy season. So it was to be expected.

Year / Pos Finished / Division / Pos Overall / Average Crowd

Nice One.
The windy season of 2012-13. Westerly winds blowing Players out to East Lancs etc. Since then we've had a steady rise.

You are not seriously including our boycott years?
What Boycott? What Years? :unsure:?:unsure:?