PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Ahh yes, you bringing rape into it once you realised your 100 boycotters argument had failed.
I repeat, for about the seventh time,

Prove to me that those that attended last Saturday were boycotters, not gloryhunters, not fair weather supporters, not band waggon jumpers,

Prove it.

Do you want me to call every single one of them and ask? Maybe I can populate a spreadsheet with 16,000 rows and fill in the answers for you.

14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that.
How does the attendance prove there was 14,000. If there was 14,000 boycotters then the previous seasons prior to your Prem season your average home attendance plus the away fans would have been over 14,000. Therefore, can you tell me which seasons your average home attendance reached these dizzying hights for your club? If not you are telling lies yet again

Interesting read that LBD. I've heard a lot about this particular game over the years. TBF, it does say, out of a crowd of 34,000, at least half were away fans. What I find interesting though, is the 1970/71 boycott. Your dad and his mates were real pioneers back then. How else do you explain just shy of 24,000 for the first match, and just under 9,000 for the last? It can't have been based on shit results, seeing as your fans aren't that shallow. It must've been a boycott.
I know it's sad quoting an old post, but, LBD, with your imminent absence from this forum, I wanted to know your thoughts. As I've said, your 1970 opening first division fixture, drew a crowd of nearly 24,000 to Gloomfilled. The last fixture, albeit after a less than successful season, 'enticed ' almost 9,000 to your 'stadium '. My query is this. Was there some sort of protest/boycott in1970/71, or as I suspect, was it because the team were doing shit? Come on LBD don't be bashful, give me your thoughts.

After all, just about every club, and that includes PNE, suffer a dip in attendances when they're doing crap. Most don't blame it on a boycott. I may be in a minority here, but I will miss your brand of quirky humour. I guess Nobber would call it bullshit. All the best LBD.

Nice to see the Tangerine Knights are promoting harmony amongst their own, from twitter:

He was in Rowleys before the game on Tuesday night, lovely little Blackpool are back scarf. Should have seen his face when he realised we were stood near him.Didn’t bother having a go at him as he had kids. It’s great to be back, lots of pissed off shrooms in that bar tue night?

They're gonna self combust at some point.

Only 100 boycotters?

You're a lone voice.

Even on here.

Just exactly who and when were 100 boycotters stated? It's a serious question because I don't come into this section of the forum very often and must have missed the said prediction. Cheers in advance.

Oh and by-the-way, I'm definitely a nobber despite living at the NORTH END of Blackpool so my location has no bearing on my allegiances.

Just exactly who and when were 100 boycotters stated? It's a serious question because I don't come into this section of the forum very often and must have missed the said prediction. Cheers in advance.
It was my good friend Nobber.

Although I think he wished he'd never said it.

It makes him look a bit of an idiot.

100 boycotters? I'd say that's about right. Actively participating, trolling online, threatening real supporters outside the ground, standing around west cliff etc. No more than 100, the rest who stayed away were glory hunters/not interested in the boycott. This is unequivocal.

Last week's massive attendance was your celebration party attended by at least 80% of people out for a good laugh and a few pints (nothing wrong with that). This tailed off during a (windy haha) midweek game, and will do so until the end of the season.

The way you have spun your toxic views and behaviours is unbelievable, and weak journalism seems to have vindicated your valiant campaign, well done for fooling the nation. However, Nobber and the nobbers have not been fooled and I'm sure nobbers will continue to shine a spotlight on your delusional outbursts.

It was my good friend Nobber.

Although I think he wished he'd never said it.

It makes him look a bit of an idiot.
I don’t regret saying it at all.

As I keep asking the hopefully departed one (tail between his legs) can you prove that those returning werent gloryhunters, fair weather supporters, or maybe even stayed away because of the toxic abuse from the minority. As I posted above on twitter those who attended are STILL being threatened by the so called Tangerine Knights.

I will await your answer in the darkness of the early hours.