PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Boxing Thread

Hahaha get in your home Arum
What a fucking idiot he is.

My opinion tonight was Catterall was doing the much cleaner work, landing the better shots whilst Taylor was constantly coming forward.

Taylor came on pretty strong in the second half but even then, Jack was coming back with his jab and some decent combos.

I tried not to do any 10-10s this week so I edged towards Catterall in a couple of the late rounds.

Very close fight.

Bob having a Deliah Smith moment.

The daft bugger, thought when he stammered it was an heart attack moment.

117-111 (9-3) was a bit wide. Does Bob not realise foreign fighters requally get stiffed over in America.

Trilogy please if it makes sense for both parties.

Hope he's got a lot of good people surrounding him.
Looks like he has mended the burnt bridges with his dad, Dave, as I heard they had split from a professional point of view.

He seems happy which is a major plus point for myself.

Tyson had 3 years out.

Hughie has had 3 years out.

Scott has had 3 years out but with no physical in ring damage. Only 32, still got a very good 3 or 4 years left. I bet he is smelling - and fair play - that Saudi Loot.

His Left Hook to the body on the bag still looks devastating.

Wonder if Eddie will re-sign him or whether Ben will sign him to Boxxer and the exposure SKY can provide? Think he is still with Steve Wood (manager).

Looks like he has mended the burnt bridges with his dad, Dave, as I heard they had split from a professional point of view.

He seems happy which is a major plus point for myself.

Tyson had 3 years out.

Hughie has had 3 years out.

Scoot has had 3 years out but with no physical in ring damage. Only 32, still got a very good 3 or 4 years left. I bet he is smelling - and fair play - that Saudi Loot.

Wonder if Eddie will re-sign him or whether Ben will sign him to Boxxer and the exposure SKY can provide? Think he is still with Steve Wood (manager).
Excited and happy for the lad. Pray he's turned it all around.

So, this weekends "5v5", who have you all got?

Bivol, whilst fighting, isn't classed as one of the 5 and he wins whilst he waits for Artur to mend his knee for later in the year.

My picks in bold

Zhang v Wilder KO
Hrgovic v Dubois Points
Ball v Ford KO
Williams v Sheeraz Points
Richards v Hutchinson KO.

Bivol, whilst fighting, isn't classed as one of the 5 and he wins whilst he waits for Artur to mend his knee for later in the year.

My picks in bold

Zhang v Wilder KO
Hrgovic v Dubois Points
Ball v Ford KO
Zhang v Wilder KO
Hrgovic v Dubois KO
Ball v Ford Points
Richards v Hutchinson KO

My picks in bold

Zhang v Wilder KO
Hrgovic v Dubois Points
Ball v Ford KO

Zhang KO inside 5
Hrgovic KO inside 9
Ford points (can easily see Ball winning)
Williams points or Sheeraz KO in latter stages, can't decide
Richards KO in imo the only clear cut contest of the night