PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Championship Playoffs Thread.

True, but they play decent football, invest well, have a nice new stadium and will likely nick a bit of extra support from QPR, Fulham and Chelsea. Should be able to attract some decent players being based in a fashionable part of London.
Fair points. I reckon switching from QPR to Brentford though would be as heinous as moving from PNE to the Lashers.

Yep, really preferred Brentford to be promoted before kick-off. Happy for them.

I think Brentford will do well in the Prem , a very well run club, it will be interesting to see how they fare. I can see them being a respectable mid table team for years to come and plenty of high profile transfers to the supposed big 10. Good luck to them.

I think Brentford will do well in the Prem , a very well run club, it will be interesting to see how they fare. I can see them being a respectable mid table team for years to come and plenty of high profile transfers to the supposed big 10. Good luck to them.
If their recruitment is good (which it always has been recently), they should stay up. But I think it will be a tight-run thing. No knowing how well Frank will fare in the big league. Certainly not someone on the scale of Bielsa.

Brentford will invest for sure, and they'll definitely have formed full recruitment plans for the Premier League or the Championship.

If they go down in their first season, they'll be well-placed to just keep on building and improving and go back up again. Because they have a proven formula that works for them.

You are absolutely correct but what a day they’ve had, what a summer of expectation they will have and if they come back down in one season well at least they’ve got the tea shirt....we’ve just got an old pair of socks.
12hLKyy.jpg

If their recruitment is good (which it always has been recently), they should stay up. But I think it will be a tight-run thing. No knowing how well Frank will fare in the big league. Certainly not someone on the scale of Bielsa.
Aye, they'll take a few wallopings but good luck to them.

Living in Ealing. Brentford is my nearest team, even though they've moved from Griffin Park to their new stadium. I know a few Bees fans from the pub I frequent in Ealing The Old Hat a good set of lads. Pleased they've gone up proper club and they deserve their day in the sun. It must have been banging there yesterday missed it as were up here in sunny Preston for the bank holiday and stocking up on Butter pies.

Those Brentford lads have a great song "Bees up Fulham down, Bees up Fulham down. lets do all the cheering, common get the beers in. Bees up Fulham down