PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Coral @ 53 Degrees

Quality, I'll be there. They're supporting the Arctic at Old Trafford too so that's at least twice I'll see them this year.:)

Do you know when they go on sale at the venue?

£20.30 it is with all the add-ons so I'd rather pay £15 face value if possible.

tg

Do you know when they go on sale at the venue?

£20.30 it is with all the add-ons so I'd rather pay £15 face value if possible.

tg

I bought my tickets in person from the venue on monday at £15 each face value + they charged me a £1 handling charge on each ticket. Not bad value really and better than the extortionate online ticket suppliers.

I bought my tickets in person from the venue on monday at £15 each face value + they charged me a £1 handling charge on each ticket. Not bad value really and better than the extortionate online ticket suppliers.

Yeah thats what I did in the end. Just wasn't sure I'd be able to get down in time but nipped in the afternoon tickets went on general release.

Also good to see tickets out just a few weeks before the gig rather than months in advance. Its ridiculous how long you have to wait between ticket issue and gig, sometimes its over 6 months!

tg

Also good to see tickets out just a few weeks before the gig rather than months in advance. Its ridiculous how long you have to wait between ticket issue and gig, sometimes its over 6 months!
tg

Yeah but at least when there is a gap that long the touts have a chance to get rid of their tickets.

Yeah but at least when there is a gap that long the touts have a chance to get rid of their tickets.

istockphoto_1856825_man_fishing.jpg

Who's first....

tg

Class gig, first time I've been in 53 degrees main room too, very impressed :cool:

T'was a good gig. It's the first time I've seen them and they did not disappoint. The classics sounded great and if the new tracks are anything to go by the new album should be good.

53 degrees is a great venue, I wish it was around 10-15 years ago when I first started going to gigs.

Is it me getting old or did the support band only look about 14?:eek:

T'was a good gig. It's the first time I've seen them and they did not disappoint. The classics sounded great and if the new tracks are anything to go by the new album should be good.

53 degrees is a great venue, I wish it was around 10-15 years ago when I first started going to gigs.

Is it me getting old or did the support band only look about 14?:eek:

LOL!

They were a tad young but I was impressed with the maturity of the singers voice and the band as a whole.

The Coral were ace, from start to finish. Despite a half empty venue, it being the first night and a lot of people coming for 'Dreaming of You' the lads worked their socks off and it really showed in the quality of their performance.

Agreed the new songs are definitely something to be looking forward to!

tg