PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Courteeners

Tanny

Old thread about them has gone so I'll start a new un.

They have announced that they will kick off their new UK tour in Preston @ 53Degrees on Monday 29th September. Tickets went on-sale this morning and are still available :-

Linky

Got mine already, seen them before at Lead Mill in Sheffield and they were fanctastic so really looking forward to seeing them again.

I'm mulling over it.

Loved them when I first heard the singles. The album however, didn't blow me away.

£13.50 is not too bad though in today's gig climate.

I regret not going to the 53 gig earlier on this year so i deffo won't miss this. The album is pretty good even if they did leave Kimberley and Acrylic off!

I regret not going to the 53 gig earlier on this year so i deffo won't miss this. The album is pretty good even if they did leave Kimberley and Acrylic off!

Acrylic is on the album. it's on the version i've got anyway.track 23 from memory

Acrylic is on the album. it's on the version i've got anyway.track 23 from memory

Acrylic only appears on a bonus disc from the special edition album. Not much kop if you have have the original album. Shame that, its well worth a place on the original disc. Top tune!

Acrylic only appears on a bonus disc from the special edition album. Not much kop if you have have the original album. Shame that, its well worth a place on the original disc. Top tune!

you sure? think i've just got the normal album. got it the day it came out but there's only one disc. when it gets to the last track keep skipping to track 23

Looking forward to this as i couldnt go 1st time round at 53 Degrees. Come belting tunes on that album, hoping for some snippets of new material too! :)

I'd never heard of these but Ivabigone from off here had them playing in his car the other day...I thought it was The Cortinas :eek::D until I went searching for them on Youtube...Wouldn't be able to name a song by them but enjoyed listening to them in the car. Even thought I may get the album he had playing. What sort of group are they classed as?

I'd never heard of these but Ivabigone from off here had them playing in his car the other day...I thought it was The Cortinas :eek::D until I went searching for them on Youtube...Wouldn't be able to name a song by them but enjoyed listening to them in the car. Even thought I may get the album he had playing. What sort of group are they classed as?

"Indie" I believe.

Get on play.com....

;)

you sure? think i've just got the normal album. got it the day it came out but there's only one disc. when it gets to the last track keep skipping to track 23

My cd player isn't set up at the mo,so i have just put the disc in the pc.

It would only skip through to track 21,were there's a tune i've never heard before..nice one! dont know what its called.

They are playing over here at the end of august,looking forward too it:)

Quality gig last night.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

proudpreston_nw, Soul Driver and Tanny were also in attendence!

My friend's son went along with some other North Enders last night too. I've listened to their album periodically when I'm in his car...quite like their sound. Glad you enjoyed it....hope he and his friends did too :)

Quality gig. Probably the best atmosphere i've ever seen at a 53 degrees gig to be honest.
I thought it was gonna be cut short though when Liam got whacked with a lager 10 seconds into the first song! :)

Last edited: