PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Fans and the run in. - Make a difference.

Covers off, Kop open again to home fans(unless opponents bring a massive following), and a singing section next to the tunnel on the AKTE would be great if we go up.

Agreed......... A true visionary... And as this is PNE.. The opposite will happen. ;)

These are my ideas fellas -

1.covers off at kip end and get some nobbers there

2. Get a palace esc part at Alan jelly town end next to the tunnel

3. Most, if not all Alan Kelly need to stand as it will make deep dale bounce

4. Sing our hearts out and get a few more chants that can take the Mikey out of teams e.g. Can you hear the burnley sing no no....

Any others?:cool::gentry:;);)

But if you have some singing on the town end and some singing in the Kop it will dilate the noise

I tend to agree with this, the singing section needs to be together at one end of the ground. The louder they are, as a unit, will make it travel to the other 2 stands aswell. For all the stick the TFS gets there are times a good number in there actually join in. The louder the Town end the more the rest respond.

Please kill the kop idea, keep everyone together.

I tend to agree with this, the singing section needs to be together at one end of the ground. The louder they are, as a unit, will make it travel to the other 2 stands aswell. For all the stick the TFS gets there are times a good number in there actually join in. The louder the Town end the more the rest respond.

Why are people obsessed with having nobbers in the kop to improve the atmosphere? Why would taking everyone from the AKTE that sings and stands at the top anyway and putting them in a stand by themselves help the atmosphere?

Knob off

I just want it open again so people have the choice to go in that stand if they want. Many enjoy sitting there and were booted out a few years ago. But the town end should definitely have the singing area.

I agree, although I disagree this is why -

I think that their should be people in bill shankly, yet I do think that the main sound should be coming from the town end. Even if some people do go in the bill shankly end it should be for neutrals that preffer north end there fore the whole north end proper fans are in the same end, get a better backing etc. And then when we are higher up in the league, because not a lot, if any will be season ticket holders there can be part timers standing there and get a better backing.

These are my thoughts, it ain't that bloke who makes all the desicions round here, whatsits face, hemmings - that's the fella

It's dead simple fellas................ If there are those that want to sit next to the away fans and make a little noise and have some banter..........

Then let em...

" Choice " !

Edit:... Too Reet Cha

I dont favor Libs Kop idea, The club needs to make money and with the likelihood of promotion it wold be wrong to not get a guaranteed 6k away fans income where possible.

JKs idea of next to the the tunnel seems a good starting point for me.

Palace singing fans ( Ultras ) have the whole of one block at the end of the stand behind one of the goals and it seems to work for them okay..............

It's still better with North Enders in all four sides of the ground. And "banter" or whatever with the away fans when the stand is shared also adds to the atmosphere.

It may seem it when your in it but honestly when sat in the Town End you can barely hear the Kop other than the odd high pitched 'who are ya's...!!'

It may seem it when your in it but honestly when sat in the Town End you can barely hear the Kop other than the odd high pitched 'who are ya's...!!'

It's about giving people a choice though. If people want to go in that stand then let them. There's been a lot of discussion on this thread about having to move people who've sat in their seat for years. Lets not forget many enjoyed going on the Kop and were booted off without a choice.

It's dead simple fellas................ If there are those that want to sit next to the away fans and make a little noise and have some banter..........

Then let em...

" Choice " !

Edit:... Too Reet Cha

This give us an area on the Kop has been done to death Bud....
There is already an area at the back of the Town End that to all intent and purpose is unallocated seating as everyone stands were they want and try their best to generate a bit of atmosphere.
Having a few hundred diehards scattered around the Kop ain't going to improve the atmosphere much bud and to be honest is not very cost effective IMHO

This give us an area on the Kop has been done to death Bud....
There is already an area at the back of the Town End that to all intent and purpose is unallocated seating as everyone stands were they want and try their best to generate a bit of atmosphere.
Having a few hundred diehards scattered around the Kop ain't going to improve the atmosphere much bud and to be honest is not very cost effective IMHO

Okay bud.