The future of PNE-Online (Please Read)

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Some of the prolific posters live well away from Preston (some even overseas) and this forum is their link to the ongoing information/gossip from both club and other PNE fans. I for one live over two hours away and have only attended Deepdale four times this season. I realise that makes me a shit fan but who cares
I don't mean the likes of yourself.

What I meant includes people who live locally who don't attend yet like to go on about PNE - away from this forum - as if they do attend.

Winds me up no end. I see it on FB, hear it at work, etc, a lot.

Sorry if you thought I was lumping exiles into my pot.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron

What I meant includes people who live locally who don't attend yet like to go on about PNE - away from this forum - as if they do attend.

I reckon it's a pop at me. I know how much you hate me ?

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
JD is definitely having a go at me..... having said that, I don’t make out that I go on..

I am going on next Saturday though - I am gonna be there for the promotion push
Nah everyone knows you dont go on much. Ans I thought you didnt have fb

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
As an exiled fan living down in the West Country, this site is my only proper link to PNE chat and keeps me going. I'd be buggered without it and log on every day even though I'm not much of a poster. Thanks to you all for keeping me sane.
Love the lamb avatar with the cross of St George :)

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
JD is definitely having a go at me..... having said that, I don’t make out that I go on..

I am going on next Saturday though - I am gonna be there for the promotion push
I am not aiming it at one particular person. Rest easy Ando! ;)

I am aiming it at Preston, on and off this forum, as a whole.

Some reasons will be 100% legit (work, kids, wife putting her foot down!) but others? There are some very very flimsy excuses out there. I am still waiting for the "I'm not returning until Shaw goes" brigade to return!!

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner

Your initial post referred to 'these prolific posters' and that post in itself was in response to someone else's post about forum posters so it's not surprising he thought you meant people who post on here.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Your initial post referred to 'these prolific posters' and that post in itself was in response to someone else's post about forum posters so it's not surprising he thought you meant people who post on here.
Fair does.

I posted before later adding more.

Like I say, it boils my piss that people moan yet don't attend. No different to those that don't / won't vote, be it at work or in the GE, then moan about things.

The cult of the new age fan.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Naturally I wouldn’t even begin to understand what pay chum and such like are
So as always a modest sum is winging its way to you via a coutts cheque
Keep up the good work.
I hope it doesn’t bounce...