PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The future of PNE-Online (Please Read)

has the "edit post" facility been removed?

There was an issue when we first moved to the new software that it was only active for so long after a post is made i.e. 5 or 15 mins but JK altered that). Not sure if there is still a limit on much older posts but new posts should be editable

There was an issue when we first moved to the new software that it was only active for so long after a post is made i.e. 5 or 15 mins but JK altered that). Not sure if there is still a limit on much older posts but new posts should be editable

just seen that the two I made here earlier cannot now be edited.

just seen that the two I made here earlier cannot now be edited.

Looks like it's an hour and has been for a while, then when we moved the setting broke to only allow 5 mins.

If anyone does need stuff editing after that then either it can be reported or as per above link if reason to want longer then can contact JK and see if he can amend on a user basis

Looks like it's an hour and has been for a while, then when we moved the setting broke to only allow 5 mins.

If anyone does need stuff editing after that then either it can be reported or as per above link if reason to want longer then can contact JK and see if he can amend on a user basis
Please supply full terms and conditions plus contractual flow downs