The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
norfolk white;n3423639 said:
But what compromises have the EU given us so far?
Red lines dictated compromise structure. I mean dictated too.

May failed and failed badly. Move over and let decent people negotiate.
 

Strongbow

First Team
raefil;n3423645 said:
Red lines dictated compromise structure. I mean dictated too.

May failed and failed badly. Move over and let decent people negotiate.
Would have thought these people would have to put thier knees under the table to enable them to negotiate anything tbh
 

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423682 said:
Would have thought these people would have to put thier knees under the table to enable them to negotiate anything tbh
May's red lines remain. What's there to talk about? The weather? PNE's prospects at QPR?
 

Waltz

First Team
Strongbow;n3423682 said:
Would have thought these people would have to put thier knees under the table to enable them to negotiate anything tbh
If she sits down with Corbyn, to discuss the possibility of agreeing a deal with the Labour Party, Steve Baker from the ERG has made it clear that it could split the Tory Party.
 

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Waltz;n3423696 said:
If she sits down with Corbyn, to discuss the possibility of agreeing a deal with the Labour Party, Steve Baker from the ERG has made it clear that it could split the Tory Party.
I've never really understood what Baker was doing as a Tory. He's more UKIPy than most kippers.
 

Waltz

First Team
PNEESSEX;n3423698 said:
I've never really understood what Baker was doing as a Tory. He's more UKIPy than most kippers.
God has told him that he should campaign on behalf of, white asbestos, vile man. Dangerous.
 

norfolk white

Moderator
Staff member
Patron
raefil;n3423645 said:
Red lines dictated compromise structure. I mean dictated too.

May failed and failed badly. Move over and let decent people negotiate.
I agree, she has failed very badly and I have no problem with someone 'decent' negotiating our leaving the EU as long as it is along the lines of what the majority voted for and that is to leave.
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
norfolk white;n3423749 said:
I agree, she has failed very badly and I have no problem with someone 'decent' negotiating our leaving the EU as long as it is along the lines of what the majority voted for and that is to leave.
Oh i agree and always have done, the country voted leave and leave we must.

I suspect there are thosein high places who dont agree though.
 

Strongbow

First Team
PNEESSEX;n3423692 said:
May's red lines remain. What's there to talk about? The weather? PNE's prospects at QPR?
Hang on a minute for the last few years you have advocated people sitting to down negotiate a deal of some sort but now that your busted flush hero Comrade Corbyn has been given a chance to contribute he chooses to spit his dummy out you are now saying whats the point in negotiating.

Talk about blind faith ......... :rolleyes:
 

Strongbow

First Team
Waltz;n3423696 said:
If she sits down with Corbyn, to discuss the possibility of agreeing a deal with the Labour Party, Steve Baker from the ERG has made it clear that it could split the Tory Party.
Thought the plan was to involve all political parties and not just the Labour party ?
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423810 said:
Hang on a minute for the last few years you have advocated people sitting to down negotiate a deal of some sort but now that your busted flush hero Comrade Corbyn has been given a chance to contribute he chooses to spit his dummy out you are now saying whats the point in negotiating.

Talk about blind faith ......... :rolleyes:
You despise corbyn so youre warped view doesnt matter.

If youd only admit it, at least to yourself, youd prefer tommy in the negotiations.
 

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423810 said:
Hang on a minute for the last few years you have advocated people sitting to down negotiate a deal of some sort but now that your busted flush hero Comrade Corbyn has been given a chance to contribute he chooses to spit his dummy out you are now saying whats the point in negotiating.

Talk about blind faith ......... :rolleyes:
One of the key elements that is much underestimated in negotiations is timing. JC will sit down with her eventually because she will be forced to remove some of the red lines once it's abundantly clear that she still can't get her own way. I reckon by Tuesday or Wednesday next week she will have to start making concessions because she wont get enough people from anywhere in Parliament onside until she does.
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
PNEESSEX;n3423817 said:
One of the key elements that is much underestimated in negotiations is timing. JC will sit down with her eventually because she will be forced to remove some of the red lines once it's abundantly clear that she still can't get her own way. I reckon by Tuesday or Wednesday next week she will have to start making concessions because she wont get enough people from anywhere in Parliament onside until she does.
Funny how May refusing to engage with Labour for the last 2 years wasn't viewed or reported as the Tories putting party before the national interest.

May having severed her own hands now wants JC to cut the wires on the bomb she created and fall on his own sword whilst doing it
 

Strongbow

First Team
raefil;n3423816 said:
You despise corbyn so youre warped view doesnt matter.

If youd only admit it, at least to yourself, youd prefer tommy in the negotiations.
I don't despise Corbyn at all, I would let him walk my dogs, run a few errands for me and even let him house-sit for me BUT running the country .... No thanks.

Wake up a smell the coffee you fruit loop .... Corbyn is out of his depth !!!!

I will ignore your thicko comment as I can see your rattled by the obvious spelling rant ;)
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423820 said:
I don't despise Corbyn at all, I would let him walk my dogs, run a few errands for me and even let him house-sit for me BUT running the country .... No thanks.

Wake up a smell the coffee you fruit loop .... Corbyn is out of his depth !!!!

I will ignore your thicko comment as I can see your rattled by the obvious spelling rant ;)
Id say hes ahead of the game, my daily reminder, please take note of the date.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DxGoK-NWsAA1iXN?format=jpg&name=900x900"}[/IMG2]
 

Strongbow

First Team
PNEESSEX;n3423817 said:
One of the key elements that is much underestimated in negotiations is timing. JC will sit down with her eventually because she will be forced to remove some of the red lines once it's abundantly clear that she still can't get her own way. I reckon by Tuesday or Wednesday next week she will have to start making concessions because she wont get enough people from anywhere in Parliament onside until she does.
But not everyone thinks like you fella, and a lot of ordinary working class folk including some of his own MP's will see this as Corbyn going down the self serving route on his intoxicated grasp for power.

In my view he should be kicking the door down of no.10 and demanding to be heard if he doesn't it may well cost him dear.
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423820 said:
I don't despise Corbyn at all, I would let him walk my dogs, run a few errands for me and even let him house-sit for me BUT running the country .... No thanks.

Wake up a smell the coffee you fruit loop .... Corbyn is out of his depth !!!!

I will ignore your thicko comment as I can see your rattled by the obvious spelling rant ;)
got to admit its not easy sat in royal berkshire hospital using a smartphone with my fat fingers :)
 
Top