The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Jesus....... Have you become part of the circle also? I mean what’s so bad in in trying to stop all the bad replies to certain posters? Mental health is a big issue also to do with the internet/forums! I was called a twat by Raefil for a response on a post, He does his work for the disabled...... So what’s the difference in me bringing up this issue?
What the fuck are you actually on about?

Were trying to get you banned?

Were trying to shut you up?

were calling you a twat?

Were all bullying you?

Were all in this together to get you?

Can you clear this up for us because I have to admit Im lost now :)

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron

were calling you a twat?

Were all bullying you?

You will be lost cause you have you’re own opinion! as I do I

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Jesus....... Have you become part of the circle also? I mean what’s so bad in in trying to stop all the bad replies to certain posters? Mental health is a big issue also to do with the internet/forums! I was called a twat by Raefil for a response on a post, He does his work for the disabled...... So what’s the difference in me bringing up this issue?

Okay i surrender. If you feel that you are being picked on then for my part I apologise but haven't a clue how i may have offended you.......... And for the record I've been called far worse than a twat on here by numerous posters and my name isn't " Jesus "... Gneet. :)

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron

were calling you a twat?

Were all bullying you?

so to clear up all of this based on the point I was trying to make earlier:
You say that you all for helping those less fortunate blah blah blah yet you are hypocritical in your responses.
Evidence shows that mental health is a disability that cannot be seen, responses like calling someone a “twat” or belittling them can have detrimental effects on their wellbeing.
responses to a person that makes them feel not worthy can be classed as a form of bullying.
Basically you don’t like the views and opinions of others and feel the need to justify your comments by making yourselves feel better by the “good work” you do to help others when really if they actually saw some of these responses they would think twice about asking for your help.
So to your left wing attitude of helping others!! Stop being hypocritical, get some knowledge and evidence then come back and state your points

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
You say that you all for helping those less fortunate blah blah blah yet you are hypocritical in your responses.
Evidence shows that mental health is a disability that cannot be seen, responses like calling someone a “twat” or belittling them can have detrimental effects on their wellbeing.
responses to a person that makes them feel not worthy can be classed as a form of bullying.
Basically you don’t like the views and opinions of others and feel the need to justify your comments by making yourselves feel better by the “good work” you do to help others when really if they actually saw some of these responses they would think twice about asking for your help.
So to your left wing attitude of helping others!! Stop being hypocritical, get some knowledge and evidence then come back and state your points
Maybe I like to help others because I suffer from a disability?

who knows eh?

You certainly dont, thats for sure.

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron
Maybe I like to help others because I suffer from a disability?

who knows eh?

You certainly dont, thats for sure.
Clearly you couldn’t find any evidence or research to follow up on my comment.
And maybe if that’s the case then you should have more understanding than anyone!!
For the record, I try to keep my brother alive every single day, due to mental health! so you don’t know me or situations that affect others. Don’t play the victim ,some people just don’t sing about it!! Every credit to you! Just carry on with your good work!!

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
Helping others is a left wing attitude? There's me thinking it was just basic human decency. As for your other assertions about people being hypocrites, you gave the example of your partner helping out a disabled person navigate the cruel benefits system and you also state she voted Conservative in the election, your example can therfore be applied to her, would the person she was helping want her help if they knew she had voted for the orchestrators of their misery? This isn't a slight on your partner just pointing out it perfectly fits the example you are applying to raefil, myself and others so maybe you shouldn't be lecturing other people about being hypocrites.

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron
Some people help others through their left wing attitude because they are the pc brigade and then others offer help and knowledge to a person due to common decency. Some people shout from the rooftops who they vote for and some dont. My partner voted conservative for her own views and opinions, and that is her own Personal choice! You state that the Tories created this misery, she works within the health service and is rather high up in her role to be specific, not only does she help people every day and she isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty because believe me I know! Maybe she thinks the tories did a good thing in getting to the bottom of those that abused the system so to say! But who knows, her views are hers and she keeps them to herself and they should be respected, she doesn’t post it on a forum!!

John T

Manager
Sigh

As the thread headline says

The Labour Party are just cockwombles

And they STILL don’t realise the problem

IF you want Power and deliver your Policies, you have to WIN

That mean you have to have policies that are credible to the voters (NOT JUST YOURSEVES) and a good Leader who comes across as PM material

At the last GE they had neither, and so far IMO, very few of them recognize the fact in their current Leader ship Debates

kingpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Some people help others through their left wing attitude because they are the pc brigade and then others offer help and knowledge to a person due to common decency. Some people shout from the rooftops who they vote for and some dont. My partner voted conservative for her own views and opinions, and that is her own Personal choice! You state that the Tories created this misery, she works within the health service and is rather high up in her role to be specific, not only does she help people every day and she isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty because believe me I know! Maybe she thinks the tories did a good thing in getting to the bottom of those that abused the system so to say! But who knows, her views are hers and she keeps them to herself and they should be respected, she doesn’t post it on a forum!!
You may as well have fed her to some sharks!

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
No you posted it on a forum, I said it was no slight on her just pointing out the double standards that you accuse others of. I don't think you have to be a martyr to be a decent person and I don't think debating and arguing with people on a forum makes you a bully or a hypocrite. You've gone off on one over a comment Essex made to Kingy when he wasn't even bothered about it himself and then you've papped on about mental health to make everyone try and feel bad presumably.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
What absolute tripe. Have you not considered that people who help others may do so because they believe it to be the right thing to do and also believe that voting Labour/being a member of the party, is simply an extension of that set of values? Frankly, the use of the pejorative term PC brigade says more about you, than it does about those you criticise for doing the right thing, but for reasons that you find hypocritical.

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron
No you posted it on a forum, I said it was no slight on her just pointing out the double standards that you accuse others of. I don't think you have to be a martyr to be a decent person and I don't think debating and arguing with people on a forum makes you a bully or a hypocrite. You've gone off on one over a comment Essex made to Kingy when he wasn't even bothered about it himself and then you've papped on about mental health to make everyone try and feel bad presumably.
No what you need to do is read prior to this!

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
To be fair, NorthWestern does have previous in going off on one with me. What he hasnt been able to grasp is that Ive run out of fucks to give regarding his views on me and how I live my life.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
To be fair, NorthWestern does have previous in going off on one with me. What he hasnt been able to grasp is that Ive run out of fucks to give regarding his views on me and how I live my life.
Have you been making bother again you?

Bothermekker if I ever seen one.

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron
What absolute tripe. Have you not considered that people who help others may do so because they believe it to be the right thing to do and also believe that voting Labour/being a member of the party, is simply an extension of that set of values? Frankly, the use of the pejorative term PC brigade says more about you, than it does about those you criticise for doing the right thing, but for reasons that you find hypocritical.
Hypocrisy is key factor of this forum, and when people try to state an opinion that others do not like they are beat down! Bullies and hypocrites can’t ever admit to this. You can say whatever you want to me I’m a strong enough person to take it. Clearly some people can’t and that’s the reason problems exist. Vote who you want and say whatever you feel that will make you feel better that’s good. But whether people vote Labour, Tory or green it will never be acceptable to others it doesn’t mean they don’t have values!