The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
You can say that again

But sadly it's been like that for some time; any views expressed against what others think, are greeted with abuse rather than reasoned argument
Have a coffee SEPP and chill out, it’s not worth the rise in blood pressure
I'm perfectly chilled, JT - have just been trying out my new chainsaw, which makes me happy. I feel all manly :D

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
Could do with that here, theres 2 trees i need to deal with before the nesting season begins.
Bought one of these for pruning and sawing logs:

Very happy with it. Have a Husqvarna for bigger jobs like felling trees.

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Think of the birds!!!! Tight ain't even the word... It's sham that.. leave the trees man
its exactly the birds im thinking of. Last year, sadly my cat decided she was climbing the tree once she heard the eggs hatched. There are times, as much as im a cat lover, protection needs to be given against their instincts. A few of the lower limbs, lopped off the tree, will curtail her climbing. :)

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
its exactly the birds im thinking of. Last year, sadly my cat decided she was climbing the tree once she heard the eggs hatched. There are times, as much as im a cat lover, protection needs to be given against their instincts. A few of the lower limbs, lopped off the tree, will curtail her climbing. :)
Yeah true it's tight when cats act dead cruel.. I thought you was hacking down habitat in a blind rage after a few cans. They can be cruel buggers cats lol

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Yeah true it's tight when cats act dead cruel.. I thought you was hacking down habitat in a blind rage after a few cans. They can be cruel buggers cats lol
Quite the opposite, I have a south facing garden, its nice that ive a couple of decent trees out there to sit in their shade in the warmer months.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
For one horrible moment I thought you were planning on loping off the poor cat's limbs :eek:

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Yeah that’s why happens. All new accounts flag up an address and JackDaniels gets the local postman to knock doors so we can check them out. anyone answering doors in onesies are banned outright but the rest it becomes a selection process

Sarcastic git..... I knew I shouldn't have asked. That was quite funny for a sour sod like yourself.. :)

Last edited:

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
Yeah that’s why happens. All new accounts flag up an address and JackDaniels gets the local postman to knock doors so we can check them out. anyone answering doors in onesies are banned outright but the rest it becomes a selection process
I have no doors in my onesie ;)

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
A bloke in the Isle of Man said that and missed the fucking tree 😂😂

John T

Manager
Don’t know about anybody else

But after the famous ‘Longest subside note’ in election history

The present contest seem the ‘longest in political history’

Reminds me a bit about the one after Thatcher won, The Labour Part spent ages contemplating its own navel, while Thatcher carried on her divisive policies unopposed

And now they are ‘at it’ again

It’s not as if the Party at the moment is spoiled for choice about who is likely to win back those voters from Boris

Well not IMO at least

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Don’t know about anybody else

But after the famous ‘Longest subside note’ in election history

The present contest seem the ‘longest in political history’

Reminds me a bit about the one after Thatcher won, The Labour Part spent ages contemplating its own navel, while Thatcher carried on her divisive policies unopposed

And now they are ‘at it’ again

It’s not as if the Party at the moment is spoiled for choice about who is likely to win back those voters from Boris

Well not IMO at least

Do what?

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Reach a decision LIB, they have contemplated their navel long enough IMO

Personally I don't think it will matter which they chose, most of the ones with any actual Government experience have either left (sorry for the Pun)

Or are on the back benches these days
Voting starts today thicko

John T

Manager
Voting starts today thicko
Yes I Know

And takes about six weeks, end of March isn't it? How long does it take your lot to make up its mind?
Good job they aren’t GE counters

If they move at this pace, all I can say is thank God they didn't get into Government

Karcist

Manager
Yes I Know

And takes about six weeks, end of March isn't it? How long does it take your lot to make up its mind?
Good job they aren’t GE counters

If they move at this pace, all I can say is thank God they didn't get into Government
Labour have plenty of time..years..to get it right.

How long did/is it taking the Tories to pull off the `Easiest Trade Deal in History`?

John T

Manager
Labour have plenty of time..years..to get it right.

How long did/is it taking the Tories to pull off the `Easiest Trade Deal in History`?
Well for one we haven't got to the end of this year yet which was the deadline, and that was by assuming the EU would keep their word on having a Canada Style Trade deal

Oh before you say it, I know never trust the EU an anything (especially the ‘frogs’)

Still if nothing like that is forthcoming I will support WTO rules

IF TO QUOTE

We haven’t Control on our Laws Money etc. What would be the point of leaving?