The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I emailed Mark Hendrik before the vote, not a shock I had no reply and that he didn't vote against.
Sorry for being a bit thick Winky, but why wouldn’t you vote against it - it seems obvious to me , although I don’t know all the background story.

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron
Sorry for being a bit thick Winky, but why wouldn’t you vote against it - it seems obvious to me , although I don’t know all the background story.
They where whipped to abstain, you'd have to ask Keir Starmer why he didn't think voting against it was the right thing to do, I do know one of the reasons he gave was because we have the human rights act to fall back on which the Tories want away with, a fox in a hen house would be more trustworthy.

Sepp Blatter

Forum Patron
Patron

:D

Snicky

🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹
Patron
A good read and I really like Jacinda in the most part. She is very down to Earth and very accessible. One part struck me as important and a big differentiation between NZ and here when asked about Marx, Keynes etc

"I always look to New Zealand examples. Looking at the theoretical end isn't something that fits with our political environment."

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron
Wtever happened to the EHRC report, BTW?
I'm pretty sure if it's conclusions had been "scaving" about JC et al, we would have absolutely
heard about it by now.

It's about time that those that hate JC just admited they have a problem with him as a person. it's okay to say you disagree with someone's political ideology, it's not okay to call someone an antisemite because he might tax you and your mates a bit more 🤷‍♀️