The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Would kind of be excited if it was that but let's face it, no party on the left would/will stand a chance. Wanting pretty much soft left policies (when compared to many other European countries) gets us labeled Trots 🤷‍♀️ unless we get a PR system.

That’s my view. Starmer is awful but if Corbyn was to form a new party it guarantees a Tory government at the next election. A Starmer Labour would only just be better than a Tory government but it would be better.

I‘m not actually sure it is a new party. I’d imagine it’ll be more like a left wing version of the ERG, at least I hope so.

Sepp Blatter

Forum Patron
Patron
some very good speakers, I wonder if its something that could potentially develop into something more?
Don't know if you follow DiEM25/MeRA25 - a progressive, left wing party. Some very interesting stuff, so maybe there will be links to that - John McDonnell is a member.

It's a pan-European movement that basically gives the EU until 2025 to democratise and reform or they will turn anti-EU.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Don't know if you follow DiEM25/MeRA25 - a progressive, left wing party. Some very interesting stuff, so maybe there will be links to that - John McDonnell is a member.

It's a pan-European movement that basically gives the EU until 2025 to democratise and reform or they will turn anti-EU.

I can get behind that