The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Anyone who follows James fosters account will know that for the past week there has been concerted attack to smear him as an antisemite.

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron
Anyone who follows James fosters account will know that for the past week there has been concerted attack to smear him as an antisemite.

Yeah by this piece of crap, James follows many Jewish people, this is is exactly the sort of bullshit that's been constant over the past 5 years, I've reported Adams tweet, it's targeted harrasment.

Sepp Blatter

Forum Patron
Patron
An opinion piece

He reminds me of a manager I worked for - she could be a really nasty piece of work, shouting, abusing, and swearing at her staff (including loads of 16 - 18 year old schoolkids). Of course, she shat herself and turned to jelly in front of her bosses.

That's Starmer - a bullying middle manager who only has a backbone when he is punching down.

Sepp Blatter

Forum Patron
Patron

Fuck me - a cheesy performance poster like the ones on the wall of every single middle manager I ever worked for.

Who thinks up this shite?

Starmer's managing to be less self aware than Swinson. That takes some doing.

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron

Fuck me - a cheesy performance poster like the ones on the wall of every single middle manager I ever worked for.

This is nothing short of repulsive. You inspire/enthuse your grassroot supporters and activists with policy and vision not this bullshit, can't think of anything more I'd rather not do than have a personalised zoom call with Angela & Keef (sticks fingers down throat emoji)

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron

I just think he’s a bit of a Flash Harry if you know what I mean, talks the talk and all that. Can’t warm to him at all.

Sepp Blatter

Forum Patron
Patron
This is nothing short of repulsive. You inspire/enthuse your grassroot supporters and activists with policy and vision not this bullshit, can't think of anything more I'd rather not do than have a personalised zoom call with Angela & Keef (sticks fingers down throat emoji)
Yup - if people believe in you and your politics, they will put in the hard graft.

You didn't go out knocking on doors because of a poster taken from a 1990s middle management meeting.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Youve got to give it to Keith, first class trolling.

Meanwhile, whist he bows down to a minority unelected body we have this.

Last edited:

Snicky

Thorium Indium Potassium
Patron
Ha ha "right winger"

I wonder if they will use that term to describe Aspina Begum when she gets done for fraud this week?