PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The last battle on English soil

Definitely with you on this, I don't think the Harris Museum does Preston justice, nor does the city's tiny blue plaques outside some of its buildings. I'd say Preston rivals Lancaster in terms of history, but doesn't get the same attention from the look of it.
Subscribed as well.... šŸ‘

What does subscribed mean?

Do it mean that you "Like" the channel or do you have to pay a subscription?

Me too, I really enjoyed the Fulwood videoā€¦.

I lived in Fulwood from Age 8 to Age 21ā€¦.

Thanks! I had fun doing the Fulwood one.

Out of interest, do you know much about Mason's Wood? It apparently has one of the best places to see Bluebells locally, but I didn't get around to seeing them this year. Besides that though I couldn't find much about it.

Thanks! I had fun doing the Fulwood one.

Out of interest, do you know much about Mason's Wood? It apparently has one of the best places to see Bluebells locally, but I didn't get around to seeing them this year. Besides that though I couldn't find much about it.
All I know Daddy is that when I was a kid we used to call it Bluebell Woodā€¦..