The League Two Playoffs Thread.

janiejones

I was at Deepdale November 5th 1985
Patron
I imagine Morecambe will probably end up with someone like Keith Hill or Micky Mellon if that's the case. Shame really as it means a quick return to L2 is likely
I'm pretty sure Keith Hill used to play for Morecambe. He wouldn't be my preferred option, but who else is there? Mellon would be ok but I heard he's off to Tranmere.

Michael

Advisor to the Owner
I'm pretty sure Keith Hill used to play for Morecambe. He wouldn't be my preferred option, but who else is there? Mellon would be ok but I heard he's off to Tranmere.
With their budget I doubt they'd be able to attract any one with a higher profile. Unless they could unearth a gem then I doubt one of the mentioned could maintain the ethos of the current set up. Hope I'm wrong though because I've always had a soft spot for Morecambe

BeteNoir

Advisor to the Owner
I went to watch morecambe v Hereford United a few years back Think it was boxing day. Bloody game was called off frozen pitch, that was a waste of a 80 mile round trip

janiejones

I was at Deepdale November 5th 1985
Patron
Derek Adams has left Morecambe, i know there had already been talk of him going to Bradford but i thought getting promoted might have persuaded him to stay, it's a massive loss for them

It's a shame but it's been on the cards. Bradford wanted him in January, but he stayed 'loyal' to Morecambe until the season was concluded. Expect to see Stockton, Songo and Diagarouga rock up at Valley Parade.

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
That looks like a good match, best of luck to Morecambe and their new manager. :)