PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The League Two Playoffs Thread.

Tranmere for me.

Watched a few games at Prenton Park over the years, a good pal of mine is on the board of the Supporters Trust.

Great club, they deserve to go up.

Tranmere for me.

Watched a few games at Prenton Park over the years, a good pal of mine is on the board of the Supporters Trust.

Great club, they deserve to go up.

Tranmere are a L1/L2 yo-yo club.

Rather see a new side in that division, dont really mind which

Morecambe - used to go on in their non-league days.
Moved to Morecambe in 1988 and always worked until 1 on Saturdays so have been going on Morecambe ever since but only when it didnt clash with a PNE home game and very local PNE away.
Quite enjoyed Christie Park Days, John Coleman, Ian Caine, John Macmahon, Jim Harvey even Leighton James was Manager for a while.
Michael (Gnasher) Knowles was one of our paper boys

Newport have done fantastically in the cups in recent years. Possibly to the detriment of their league position. It’s them for me.

Why on earth would we address sustainability and climate change? Anyone over 40 or 50 will be dead before it really kicks in - so yeah. Vanity project.
:unsure:
Changed the club colours, changed the club badge, changed the food on offer, so yeah a vanity project. When I go to a match it's a meat and potato pie I want not some 'vegan' crap peddled by a holier-than-thou do-gooder.