PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The League Two Playoffs Thread.

Morecambe at their highest ever level. Probably the surprise of the season.
Two penalty calls the first not given and the second given were the key moments in a tight game.

For several seasons it was said that Jim Bentley was working wonders keeping them in the league but Derek Adams has taken them to a new level.
Can they step up as well as Accrington have?
Adams has done a great job, but I've heard he's off to Bradford, to be announced maybe as soon as tomorrow.

A Bradford supporting mate just posted this on my FB.

A shame if true.

Would be a shame in that case. Must fancy a go at another promotion.
Bradford have been in league 2 for far too long with the gates they get (to a large degree on account of cheap season tickets).
I wonder if he'll move home, he currently resides in Kirkby Lonsdale. I hope he doesn't forget to pack his jumper, it can get a bit chilly in Bradford, certainly colder than it was at Wembley today.
At least he had the last laugh in his 'feud' with Super Kev (Ellison). My money will be on Bradford for promotion.