PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Most Powerful Elected Official In The World

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
What an absolute disgrace this man is. How they allow him to continue running the country is beyond me.
As hundreds of supporters cheered, Trump delivered a crude imitation of Ford from her testimony, in which she vividly described a violent sexual assault she alleges Kavanaugh committed against her in the early 1980s, while admitting that certain details of the time and place were lost to memory.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ks-christine-blasey-ford-at-mississippi-rally

Noticed Trumpy has got one of his buddies a step closer to the supreme court today.

It's vile that. I would like to say I can't believe that many officials have supported a sexual predator but then the Americans elected one.

It's vile that. I would like to say I can't believe that many officials have supported a sexual predator but then the Americans elected one.

Think the way the lady was thrown before the worlds press was pretty shocking tbh ..... as for did or didn't the offence take place i'm 50-50 tbh.

Suspicious of the timing and that's what stops me from 100% believing the lady.

Think the way the lady was thrown before the worlds press was pretty shocking tbh ..... as for did or didn't the offence take place i'm 50-50 tbh.

Suspicious of the timing and that's what stops me from 100% believing the lady.

It's likely that the government will have been aware of this for quite some time. There is normally a really strict vetting process and the slightest suggestion of anything likely to embarrass the government and they pull the nomination.

Trump is that arrogant that he doesn't give a fuck.

Hmmm, sorry to break up the usual Trump is Hitler party everyone like to have but I personally think the whole investigation has been a farce.

Trump is merely a puppet put on display to divide and distract.

America is no more of a "Democracy" than Russia or fucking North Korea.

Or the UK for that matter.

Kind of agree. People are the problem though. Anyone who demonstrated against Trump's UK visit has been successfully distracted.

Where’ve you been for the last six years?

Welcome back you twat.

Strongbow;n3397304 said:
See it didn't take Trumpy long to catch the bomb sending nut job .... whatever you say 'he get's the job' done :)

Gave himself away with having "Trump," bumper stickers all over his van.

Strongbow;n3397304 said:
See it didn't take Trumpy long to catch the bomb sending nut job .... whatever you say 'he get's the job' done :)

You mean the man who tweeted from an iPhone saying he doesn't use an iPhone?

raefil;n3397310 said:
Gave himself away with having "Trump," bumper stickers all over his van.

Still needed spotting though :) In a lot of ways 'the donald' reminds me of TM in just 'getting the job done' .... do you not agree ? :D:D

paddysr;n3397311 said:
You mean the man who tweeted from an iPhone saying he doesn't use an iPhone?

In fairness anyone over 60 should be banned from using any mobile phone, watched my mum and dad try to master the basic versions when they first come out .... comedy gold !!!!

Strongbow;n3397316 said:
In fairness anyone over 60 should be banned from using any mobile phone, watched my mum and dad try to master the basic versions when they first come out .... comedy gold !!!!

My mum is on FB...never seen one person share so many chain messages in my life

Strongbow;n3397314 said:
Still needed spotting though :) In a lot of ways 'the donald' reminds me of TM in just 'getting the job done' .... do you not agree ? :D:D

I wonder who radicalised him?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dqcv8KkXcAA_blp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dqcv8KzWsAAijoJ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Knowing that Trump always wants to be a winner and tells you so, I'm sure he will have pulled lots of stunts in his time making billions. This latest scare of pipe bombs etc sent by a crazed republican of all things, to Democrats, was found very very quickly by the FBI, maybe too quickly by DNA. In a country of over 300million to find a guy so fast is amazing. But, I wouldn't put it past Trump to set someone up to fall, maybe pay a guy off, then use it for political gain. I know the primary's are due so it wouldn't make sense, but when does anything that this guy do make sense.?

NORTHENDRTOPS;n3397410 said:
Knowing that Trump always wants to be a winner and tells you so, I'm sure he will have pulled lots of stunts in his time making billions. This latest scare of pipe bombs etc sent by a crazed republican of all things, to Democrats, was found very very quickly by the FBI, maybe too quickly by DNA. In a country of over 300million to find a guy so fast is amazing. But, I wouldn't put it past Trump to set someone up to fall, maybe pay a guy off, then use it for political gain. I know the primary's are due so it wouldn't make sense, but when does anything that this guy do make sense.?

Allegedly caught via fingerprint evidence. The dipshit has a lengthy criminal record.

i don't buy your conspiracy theory anymore than the one being circulated 24hrscago by the rabid right in the USA who were alleging it was democrats doing it to discredit trump and the republicans. There are some bat shit crazy morons over there..