PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Plastics Thread.

As for Diaz himself, it's quite simple. I look at the following list of strikers that have pulled on the blue and white shirt:

Mr Shearer, Sutton, Gallacher, Jansen, Mr Cole, Bellamy, Mccarthy, Santa Cruz, Yakubu.

Just reading that list can bring a tear to the eye, but I digress. Then I look at this situation and think: Ben who? He's not a patch on any of those. I hope he enjoys the sunny weather in Spain, as there isn't much else that Villarreal have to offer him over Rovers. A few quid more maybe, but that's about it.

As for Diaz himself, it's quite simple. I look at the following list of strikers that have pulled on the blue and white shirt:

Mr Shearer, Sutton, Gallacher, Jansen, Mr Cole, Bellamy, Mccarthy, Santa Cruz, Yakubu.

Just reading that list can bring a tear to the eye, but I digress. Then I look at this situation and think: Ben who? He's not a patch on any of those. I hope he enjoys the sunny weather in Spain, as there isn't much else that Villarreal have to offer him over Rovers. A few quid more maybe, but that's about it.
Don’t forget Simon Garner and Matt Jansen….

Don't forget Chris Brown

Not much more to offer than rovers? Only European semis. Seems you all have a deluded grandiose sense of your club.

Top flight football, European football with potentially 4th place finish this season and a year in champions league next when he joins.

Who would want all that over playing for Blackburn rovers in the championship?

Rovers announce their first signing of the January window.

A quick winger who can cross a ball. Good signing.

Sorba Thomas isn't very good at all, just a very good corner taker which has boosted his assist stats. Scored something like 3 in 75.

Just runs into dead ends.

A real shit show at Rovers currently. Only in for loan signings and missing out on those too. They barely have a penny to spend by the sounds of it. Rumours of cost cutting, not confirmed, but the lack of transfer activity says a lot.

They had Undav lined up on loan from Brighton but he decided to stay there and fight for his place. The backup option, a striker from France, was also due in on loan but his club have decided to keep hold of him now. Time is running out. Expecting tomorrow to be a damp squib as Rovers have a game on in the evening.

Have to ask what the owners are playing at? Two January's running with Rovers in the play off positions and they have shown no interest or intent on both occasions. The worry is they might have done a 'Lambert' on JDT here. He's sounding increasingly pissed off, as seen by him saying he hopes players come in "this January hopefully, not January 2024".

A club wasting away. Sell up you bastards.

A real shit show at Rovers currently. Only in for loan signings and missing out on those too. They barely have a penny to spend by the sounds of it. Rumours of cost cutting, not confirmed, but the lack of transfer activity says a lot.

They had Undav lined up on loan from Brighton but he decided to stay there and fight for his place. The backup option, a striker from France, was also due in on loan but his club have decided to keep hold of him now. Time is running out. Expecting tomorrow to be a damp squib as Rovers have a game on in the evening.

Have to ask what the owners are playing at? Two January's running with Rovers in the play off positions and they have shown no interest or intent on both occasions. The worry is they might have done a 'Lambert' on JDT here. He's sounding increasingly pissed off, as seen by him saying he hopes players come in "this January hopefully, not January 2024".

A club wasting away. Sell up
My heart bleeds for you.
you bastards.

A club wasting away. Sell up you bastards.
Oh no