PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Play Offs Thread

Fooooooookin elllllllll 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok ok you have defo trumped him with that one
I hope that in the future an AI doesn't collect all people's online posts and the n judge's them from it... I was joking skynet, I don't tug on the busses..🙄

See skynet he even does it on trains !
terminator arnold GIF

Good lad Tom.

Hope the Argentina Fan has a great day out.

From what I gather on a Radio interview I heard this morning, the fan started playing FIFA, added himself to his local Argentinian team in the game and they loaned him out to... Coventry. Hence his love affair started.

Good lad Tom.

Hope the Argentina Fan has a great day out.

From what I gather on a Radio interview I heard this morning, the fan started playing FIFA, added himself to his local Argentinian team in the game and they loaned him out to... Coventry. Hence his love affair started.

The other bit to that story that it mentions is Tom Grennan being gutted he can't get to the game as he's playing Radio 1's Big Weekend. Imagine missing that, the poor sod.

The other bit to that story that it mentions is Tom Grennan being gutted he can't get to the game as he's playing Radio 1's Big Weekend. Imagine missing that, the poor sod.
He'll have a TV on before he performs.

I'd have called a sickie myself but then again, I'm not a professional singer with thousands wanting to see me.

Today yet another club without parachute payments will breeze past us into the Prem - something our wise, pennywatching billionaire owners and roly-poly spokesman have told us for years is impossible, despite Brighton, Bournemouth and Brentford already doing it, with Brighton about to enjoy their first taste of Europa League football.

Good luck to both teams in the final - but it wasn't luck that got them there, it was strategy and investment. We're the only club in the division that still thinks you make the top 6 through luck, and fall miles short because you were unlucky.

Today yet another club without parachute payments will breeze past us into the Prem - something our wise, pennywatching billionaire owners and roly-poly spokesman have told us for years is impossible, despite Brighton, Bournemouth and Brentford already doing it, with Brighton about to enjoy their first taste of Europa League football.

Good luck to both teams in the final - but it wasn't luck that got them there, it was strategy and investment. We're the only club in the division that still thinks you make the top 6 through luck, and fall miles short because you were unlucky.
My thoughts exactly - another grim reminder of how much other clubs have achieved in such a short time frame whilst we've continued to tread water. But hey, at least the owners put money in to 'keep us going'.