PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The positivity thread

I think with the backlash from the ST news, there is a real possibility that our lowest ever attendance ( 2,007 ) could well be beaten....

I just bought myself a lovely new Sage #7wt fly rod to use fishing on Saturday afternoons, to go alongside the #5wt I treated myself to last August.

My daughter has just put a curry in the slow cooker which will go down rather nice with a bottle of white wine tonight.

My daughter has just put a curry in the slow cooker which will go down rather nice with a bottle of white wine tonight.

That sounds delicious.

After the shit you've had to put up with club-wise and Ingol-wise you deserve more than one bottle.

As a bit of fun I have asked my wife her opinions on PNE players she knows nothing about. Here are her answers.

Ripley: ‘he really needs to buck up’.

DJ: ‘he’s doing the best he can in the current climate.

Stockley: ‘he just needs to fuck off’.

Maguire: ‘it’s time for him to start making some good decisions and hurry up as hes starting to piss the fans off’.

Bit harsh on Stockley & agree with her sentiments on Ripley!!!

Anyhow gave me at least 5 mins of fun today.........

As a bit of fun I have asked my wife her opinions on PNE players she knows nothing about. Here are her answers.

Ripley: ‘he really needs to buck up’.

DJ: ‘he’s doing the best he can in the current climate.

Stockley: ‘he just needs to fuck off’.

Maguire: ‘it’s time for him to start making some good decisions and hurry up as hes starting to piss the fans off’.

Bit harsh on Stockley & agree with her sentiments on Ripley!!!

Anyhow gave me at least 5 mins of fun today.........

She sounds like she knows a lot more about some of our current squad than some of our own supporters!

I just got a £29.50 pair of suit trousers for £7, to ensure I can fit in trousers when schools restart (3 inch put on around the waste during lockdown has buggered me up!). That's my bit of positivity for the day.
The positive is that you saved £22.50

The negative is that you have put a lot of weight on ....