The Premier league so far this season.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
May see an interim. Chiefs at United are huge fans of Poch.

May ‘write this season off’ before a push for Poch in the summer.

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
The Glazers haven't a clue. They've sacked Solskjaer, appointed Carrick as interim manager, while the look for an interim manager for the rest of the season.

They're suppose to be one of the biggest clubs in the world, how have they got no plan in place already?

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
May see an interim. Chiefs at United are huge fans of Poch.

May ‘write this season off’ before a push for Poch in the summer.
Maybe Ferguson will get them to appoint his old lap dog Pulis to see them through the rest of the season. He should be able to keep them up……..

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
There are only 3 teams capable of winning the prem and they are streets ahead of everyone else…. Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Teams like Tottenham, West Ham , Arsenal and Man Utd will finish a long way behind the top 3…
Agree 100%
Apart from the odd slip up, the top three are by far and away the best sides.
Without sometimes having the same swagger as the other two, I think Chelsea might do it this season.

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Yup.

And i got berated when I said he was shit. Good players don’t get relegated 4 times.
You don't become a regular for Utd and England if you're shit.
If anything, you've got to be more than decent if you make your way to the top after playing in mediocre/relegated sides.
For the record, I've no reason to like or dislike him as a player and I've certainly no time for Utd but to label him as shit is a bit daft.
A bit like your Arsenal prediction.😉