The Premier league so far this season.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
You don't become a regular for Utd and England if you're shit.
If anything, you've got to be more than decent if you make your way to the top after playing in mediocre/relegated sides.
For the record, I've no reason to like or dislike him as a player and I've certainly no time for Utd but to label him as shit is a bit daft.
A bit like your Arsenal prediction.😉
If jt wasn’t for the xenophobic homegrown rules in this country, he’d still be in Sheffield

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
Poch could be in Manchester sooner than the end of the season.

Zidane to PSG
The rumour is PSG would take £11 million for Poch now, and they will get Zidane instead.

Is PSGs willingness to let Poch go already a bit of a warning sign? Or is it just a case they know he's not happy there, and their obsession for the Champions League means they want Zidane who has won it 3 times?

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
So it sounds like Man United have actually got a plan. The highly rated coach Ralf Rangnick as interim Head Coach, then he's going to have a behind the scenes role after that.

Apparently he was a main reason for changes to German football previously, and was a big inspiration for Klopp and Tuchel.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
So it sounds like Man United have actually got a plan. The highly rated coach Ralf Rangnick as interim Head Coach, then he's going to have a behind the scenes role after that.

Apparently he was a main reason for changes to German football previously, and was a big inspiration for Klopp and Tuchel.
Hate to say it, but that’s a seriously shrewd move by United. He’s a genius apparently

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Fully expect Chelsea and City wins today.
Along with Liverpool, a three horse race this season which I reckon will go down to who takes points off who.
And the richest club in world football will be playing at Deepdale next season.🤣

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Fully expect Chelsea and City wins today.
Along with Liverpool, a three horse race this season which I reckon will go down to who takes points off who.
And the richest club in world football will be playing at Deepdale next season.🤣
I would love it if Newcastle ended up in the Championship….

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
I would love it if Newcastle ended up in the Championship….
They'll try and spend big in the January transfer window but by then, they could be 10-12 points from safety.
Plus, how many top quality players will want to go to Newcastle when there's a chance of them playing at Bloomfield Road next season in the championship?

outreacher

Respect Nature
Patron
Reminds me of the Kevin and Perry sketch when the latter's just got back from Manchester.🤣
In the late 60's lots of lads from Preston joined the merchant navy (me included), most sailed out of Liverpool and after a 2/3 month trip all came back speaking fluent scouse, It was ridiculous, 'ows yer doin la, sound la, wanna gwed fara bevvy?

Hated the scouse accent ever since.