The Premier league so far this season.

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Seems that more and more Prem players are being caught breaching Covid rules.

Imo any club where players are caught breaking the rules shouldn’t be allowed to call games off because of Covid.
You can't run the risk of further infection but I get your sentiment.
Massive fine but then how much money would actually make a £50k-£150k plus a week footballer actually sit up and think about it?

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
You can't run the risk of further infection but I get your sentiment.
Massive fine but then how much money would actually make a £50k-£150k plus a week footballer actually sit up and think about it?
They’re all tested so there would be no risk of infection

Clubs are calling games off because they don’t have enough players, but if one of those players have broken the rules and potentially spread it to the rest, then the offending club should forfeit the game

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Chelsea currently sitting just 3 points ahead of Arsenal who by everyone's opinion are having a stinker of a season.
I wonder if Frank will start coming under pressure if the next few games don't go to plan.
Leicester and Wolves are two of the next three.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Taxi for Lampard!

Allegri will end up there, has been taking English lessons with a private tutor for well over 18 months and there will be no compensation required to hire him either.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
Lampard apparently in big trouble at Chelsea. Chelsea The Athletic reporters are writing that his job is under “serious threat” and that alternatives are already being looked at.

It’s no coincidence to me that the two standout teams in the Prem in the last few years, City and Liverpool, have been the ones with proven, world class coaches at the helm.

Chelsea need to go back to hiring an elite coach if Lampard leaves. They need to find the balance of finding a proven coach who will also do what Lampard has done in terms of putting faith in the academy players. Pochettino would’ve been ideal but he’s already gone to PSG.

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Lampard apparently in big trouble at Chelsea. Chelsea The Athletic reporters are writing that his job is under “serious threat” and that alternatives are already being looked at.

It’s no coincidence to me that the two standout teams in the Prem in the last few years, City and Liverpool, have been the ones with proven, world class coaches at the helm.

Chelsea need to go back to hiring an elite coach if Lampard leaves. They need to find the balance of finding a proven coach who will also do what Lampard has done in terms of putting faith in the academy players. Pochettino would’ve been ideal but he’s already gone to PSG.
They’ll probably go for John Terry. After all, he’s currently working in the Premier League.

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Southampton up to this point (85th min) doing a good job of defending a 1-0 win. Probably jinxed them now.
I hope Southampton and/or Villa get top 6 this season and put a few noses out of joint.
Next few games could be pivotal and Utd might just be there to stay.
City quietly coming up on the rails as well.
It's going to be close.

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
Liverpool look a shadow of the team they were just 6 months ago. Fair play to Southampton though, they played really well and deserved the points.