The Premier league so far this season.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
And Utd would go 6 points clear if they won that one. Unthinkable at the start of the season.
City also with games in hand so they"ll be right back up there.
It's going to be very close this season.
Would be good to go into the final game of the season with 3 or 4 teams able to win the title.
Very often there aren't even 2 teams competing for it in last round of games so would make a refreshing change.
United's away form is almost flawless at the moment.

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
Looked a pen to me
I didn't think it was. I don't even think any player on the pitch realised VAR were even checking it. Man Utd, deserved the points overall. I don't really give a stuff about United, Liverpool, etc, but i admit to being pleased for Solskjar. Particularly after all the stick he took earlier in the seaosn.

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
I didn't think it was. I don't even think any player on the pitch realised VAR were even checking it. Man Utd, deserved the points overall. I don't really give a stuff about United, Liverpool, etc, but i admit to being pleased for Solskjar. Particularly after all the stick he took earlier in the seaosn.
Agreed.
Seems a genuinely decent guy who's not responded to the criticism, kept his head down and would seem to be making some genuine strides with the side he's got that's looking minimum top four this season.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Never ever thought I'd say this given how dominant United were under Fergie but does anyone else think it looks strange seeing United top of the pile?

I guess it shows how dominant both City and Liverpool have been recently with both Chelsea and Leicester as the supporting cast.

Think about 6 weeks ago, you could get 20/1 on United.