The Premier league so far this season.

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
No matter how many times I looked at the Shaw incident everytime I saw it I thought he got the ball. Reckon I need my eyes testing again
He did get a touch on the ball. For me it was nothing, in modern football the follow through made it a foul and possible red. Yellow was the right decision I thought.

Nothing wrong with Maguires goal either. That's the type of decision that goes against England in a major tournament and the nation feels robbed. Sol Campbell springs to mind.

Pumba

Advisor to the Owner
Never ever thought I'd say this given how dominant United were under Fergie but does anyone else think it looks strange seeing United top of the pile?

I guess it shows how dominant both City and Liverpool have been recently with both Chelsea and Leicester as the supporting cast.

Think about 6 weeks ago, you could get 20/1 on United.
My thoughts exactly. It feels bizarre somehow, almost like a freak occurrence. Shows how far outside the title picture they’ve been in recent times.

Weird thing is, they only last won it 7 1/2 years ago!

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
I’m enjoying every minute of this season. I’ve got totally used to the empty grounds and barely notice it now. The amount of sides in contention for top 4 is making it a great season so far. I also thought, PNE apart, it was a great weekend for the FA cup as well. People keep telling me Football is dying. Not from where I’m sitting it isn’t.