The Premier league so far this season.

janiejones

I was at Deepdale November 5th 1985
Patron
Kelty is a village in Fife with about 6000 inhabitants.

Hate Sutton - would rather an ex-league team come up.

Amazing, just how many teams are hated by posters on here 😂😂
I don't hate Sutton, but would have preferred Notts County, Chesterfield, Hartlepool, Wrexham, Stockport, Torquay or Halifax to get promoted.
Alternatively, I do dislike Tranmere and wanted 'em to stay at that level for a long long time.
As for genuine hatred, I'll make an exception for Shitpool.

OP
MrHodgeheg123

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
I don't hate Sutton, but would have preferred Notts County, Chesterfield, Hartlepool, Wrexham, Stockport, Torquay or Halifax to get promoted.
Alternatively, I do dislike Tranmere and wanted 'em to stay at that level for a long long time.
As for genuine hatred, I'll make an exception for Shitpool.
The club's actually ok, it's just the the thick as pig shit Neanderthals who follow it that are the problem.

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
City are light years ahead of Barca at the moment and presumably because they’re gonna sign Haaland or Kane.
Going to be a mental window. I reckon Kane to City, Sancho to United are nailed on, rumours of Ronaldo to United have surfaced again.

I can see Haaland having another year at Dortmund. Don't think Madrid and Barcelona can afford him, and he's available in a year for about £65 million apparently.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
Going to be a mental window. I reckon Kane to City, Sancho to United are nailed on, rumours of Ronaldo to United have surfaced again.

I can see Haaland having another year at Dortmund. Don't think Madrid and Barcelona can afford him, and he's available in a year for about £65 million apparently.
I think if Dortmund had failed to qualify for the Champions League, Haaland may well have moved on this summer. But now they've qualified I agree he'll do another year there and it will be Sancho they sell.

As I've said before I could see Lukaku ending up back at Chelsea given their desperation for a big striker and Inter's financial problems. Strong rumours that Tuchel will re-ignite their interest in Declan Rice too, who Lampard was very keen to sign.

daddyman16

Manager

I'd love a busy transfer window, doesn't feel like we've had one for a while.

Thinking of players returning to their boyhood/rise to fame clubs, when was the last time a player did so and had a successful second spell? It feels like they're few are far between.

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
I think if Dortmund had failed to qualify for the Champions League, Haaland may well have moved on this summer. But now they've qualified I agree he'll do another year there and it will be Sancho they sell.

As I've said before I could see Lukaku ending up back at Chelsea given their desperation for a big striker and Inter's financial problems. Strong rumours that Tuchel will re-ignite their interest in Declan Rice too, who Lampard was very keen to sign.
It wouldn't surprise me that he ends up at Man United next Summer. Him and Solskjaer apparently are still close and speak regularly.

Lukaku to Chelsea very possible. Rumoured Hazard will return to Premier League this Summer, Everton or Spurs maybe?

Rice is an interesting one. It will need a good offer to tempt him from West Hams European adventure. He is best mates with Mason Mount though.

I expect Liverpool to bring in at least 3 additions. None will be a big name player, but no doubt will make them stronger.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
It wouldn't surprise me that he ends up at Man United next Summer. Him and Solskjaer apparently are still close and speak regularly.

Lukaku to Chelsea very possible. Rumoured Hazard will return to Premier League this Summer, Everton or Spurs maybe?

Rice is an interesting one. It will need a good offer to tempt him from West Hams European adventure. He is best mates with Mason Mount though.

I expect Liverpool to bring in at least 3 additions. None will be a big name player, but no doubt will make them stronger.
Aye apparently Liverpool have already agreed to sign a centre back, Konaté. Replacing Wijnaldum's energy and personality in midfield will be big for them. Personally think Firmino has probably peaked and they could do with a top class number 9 but all the big clubs will want one and Liverpool don't seem to be spending big money like they were 3-4 years ago.

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
Aye apparently Liverpool have already agreed to sign a centre back, Konaté. Replacing Wijnaldum's energy and personality in midfield will be big for them. Personally think Firmino has probably peaked and they could do with a top class number 9 but all the big clubs will want one and Liverpool don't seem to be spending big money like they were 3-4 years ago.
Bissouma at Brighton has been rumoured.

BPIG - GBNF

Forum Patron
Patron
I'd love a busy transfer window, doesn't feel like we've had one for a while.

Thinking of players returning to their boyhood/rise to fame clubs, when was the last time a player did so and had a successful second spell? It feels like they're few are far between.
Bit early to say but Bale is doing alright at Spurs, reckon he’ll score 20+ next season if he can stay fit.

JohnPNE

Advisor to the Owner

The issue with Liverpool is they have had the same starting 11 for 3-4 years now. I think 7/8 of the players that started in the 2018 final started in the 7-2 loss to villa this season.

For me you need to strengthen when on top. That is the best time. Unfortunately they haven’t and this is probably why they won’t win the league next season as well.

If Man City buy Kane then the league is theirs to lose although I think Chelsea will put up a good fight if they manage to get lukaku.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
So much for Loyalty eh ??

No sooner has Aquero left City after about 10 years and now he proclaims that Barcelona are the best club in the world !

That won’t be received well at the Etihad...