PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Premier League

Boehly played a couple of games of FIFA and thought that's how it works. Now they have 15 number 10s and no strikers or midfielders.

Chelsea does literally look like coming to team in the Premier League on career mode that has been autorun by the game for two seasons.
What's that? I'm joining a team with Donnarumma, De Gea and Emiliano Martinez in goal? With about seven CDMs? With Mbappe, Leão, Lewandowski, Antony, Osimhen, Lukaku and Lauturo Martinez on the bench? Oh and what's that, they're all on 11 month contracts and deeply unhappy with their game time?

Best give them all five year contract extensions then!

Pity there’s feck all next weekend these genius promoters slotted in 3 fight cards in the same day ffs must do better I can’t imagine the ratings where good for any of them robbing the fans 👎🏻
I don't think Bournemouth's ground was available after yesterday. Pitch being ripped up and re seeded or something.

Chelsea does literally look like coming to team in the Premier League on career mode that has been autorun by the game for two seasons.
What's that? I'm joining a team with Donnarumma, De Gea and Emiliano Martinez in goal? With about seven CDMs? With Mbappe, Leão, Lewandowski, Antony, Osimhen, Lukaku and Lauturo Martinez on the bench? Oh and what's that, they're all on 11 month contracts and deeply unhappy with their game time?

Best give them all five year contract extensions then!
Exactly.

Stood at Euston station questioning my decisions that got me here. So far I've seen glum Coventry fans, chirpy Luton fans, over zealous Stockport and Cambridge fans, United fans, Liverpool fans, westa ham, arsenal and Chelsea fans it's busy.
One thing is apparent, London is full of cunts.

Stood at Euston station questioning my decisions that got me here. So far I've seen glum Coventry fans, chirpy Luton fans, over zealous Stockport and Cambridge fans, United fans, Liverpool fans, westa ham, arsenal and Chelsea fans it's busy.
One thing is apparent, London is full of cunts.
Not Cambridge, Carlisle.

Leeds losing after two minutes.

As funny as it is seeing them get relegated can anyone really be arsed with them in the Championship.

Bournemouth look right up for this.

Everton could be in trouble.