The Secrete Meetings

victims2

Reserve
Bizarre.

What in holy hell is is this about and why is it in the News and Current Affairs section?

It appears, at first glance, to be a series of quite personal attacks on several users of this forum. It makes me realise why I am a long time lurker and rarely post on here.

I posted on the Covid thread, yesterday, and someone decided to make quite a random and personal attack on how we run we our business.

Ive seen that a few posters have been banned yet this remains?

I think we may just go back to being observers of this forum if this is what is deemed as acceptable.

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Bizarre.

What in holy hell is is this about and why is it in the News and Current Affairs section?

It appears, at first glance, to be a series of quite personal attacks on several users of this forum. It makes me realise why I am a long time lurker and rarely post on here.

I posted on the Covid thread, yesterday, and someone decided to make quite a random and personal attack on how we run we our business.

I think we may just go back to being observers of this forum if this is what is deemed as acceptable.
Mate, just stick to other areas of the forum. Jonty has gone mental. Seriously.

OP
J

John T

Advisor to the Owner
Bizarre.

If you are having a go at me you need to read the following, it was attached to my last Secrete Meeting report

It said

For those if a sensitive nature, the following is FICTION and not to be taken literally as the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing but the TRUTH

So you see no intent was directed to anyone. It was supposed to be humorous, and I have to say the vast majority have taken it as such. Even the ‘Main Characters’

Some might indeed think me ‘Dotty’

But then all the Great Authors have their critics

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
Bizarre.

God you're boring.

Lighten up FFS.

All you do is whinge about everything.