PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Twang

Tanny

From another thread, just thought it deserved its own :cool:

Is it just me that thinks The Twang are absolutely utter w@nk? For a start 2 frontmen singers is wrong and the awful way they speak :confused: (rather than sing) the lyrics makes me cringe. Top it off with the most annoying accent in the world (Brummie) and you have officially Tanny's worst nightmare....:eek:

Is it just me that thinks The Twang are absolutely utter w@nk? For a start 2 frontmen singers is wrong and the awful way they speak :confused: (rather than sing) the lyrics makes me cringe. Top it off with the most annoying accent in the world (Brummie) and you have officially Tanny's worst nightmare....:eek:

It doesent derseve its own thread !

I'm glad somebody else thinks this way. Fucking shite. Saw them at Radio 1 and they were crap.

Woooooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhh, jus a minute there fella! the Brummie accent is, as you observe, somewhat less than melodious and yes it is in evidence during their performances.

But I saw them at Glasto and they were, believe me, outstanding. They had the whole of the John Peel stage jumping - no mean feat. It was one of the best gigs of the whole week end and in truth one of the better gigs I've been to recently.

Don't wanna piss on yer chips pal, but you're off beam there.

They do some bloody funny stuff too-starting with their name -think about it!