The Walking Dead Thread.

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
I hope that next weeks starts to tie up the bits and pieces from this Series so far.

Although the newcomer, "Cindy", is the best piece of new eye candy yet.

I enjoyed this weeks, i like the little sub plots that are going on.

I've been really dissapointed with every episode aside from the two with Negan. Feels like its in terminal decline to me. New blood like Westworld smashing it to bits. Needs more focus and less side plots in my view.

hawks26

First Team
I'm enjoying the current series,mainly due to the brilliance of the guy who plays Negan, they really couldn't have cast him any better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
A bit more like it!

Ricks balls have finally returned.

Negan is fucked when The Kingdom, Alexandria, The Hilltop and Oceanside all team up together.

The only question is will it be death by Lucille or death by Ricks Colt?

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
A bit more like it!

Ricks balls have finally returned.

Negan is fucked when The Kingdom, Alexandria, The Hilltop and Oceanside all team up together.

The only question is will it be death by Lucille or death by Ricks Colt?

I thought it was a great ending to the mid-series break, looking forwards to all out war breaking out next February....just keep Negan alive though, would be a shame to lose him.

I thought it was a great ending to the mid-series break, looking forwards to all out war breaking out next February....just keep Negan alive though, would be a shame to lose him.

Was a decent episode aside from the final scene which was fucking diabolical. Cheese central.

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
So, 2 episodes back in after the mid series break.

Thoughts?

I think Morgan is finally coming around although I'm not quite sure what to make of the long haired all in black gang.

Can't wait for mini Negan (Simon) to get fucked over.

Bing

Manager
I enjoyed last night.

Eugene was ace.

Ah mate, I wasn't feeling it! Eugene bored the arse off me.

It's good how the writers are focusing on all characters to give them development. But f me, it's slow.

I did, however, enjoy Negan chucking that guy in the furnace!

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Ah mate, I wasn't feeling it! Eugene bored the arse off me.

It's good how the writers are focusing on all characters to give them development. But f me, it's slow.

I did, however, enjoy Negan chucking that guy in the furnace!

I quite liked Eugene finally grabbing his balls at the checkout for the drugs / chemicals whilst equally enjoying watching him squirm as the delightful looking redhead (oh yes!) put her hand on his knee / thigh. I reckon Eugene is still a virgin.

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
So, tonight is the Series Finale.

Guess it will all kick off with the inevitable cliff hanger being somebody of note about to die as the war finally starts.

Can't see it being Negan.