The Walking Dead Thread.

northender2

Manager
Lost interest in this a while back, but still been watching it, although i cant even remember what happened in the first half of this series, will wait a few weeks and then binge on a few episodes to try and get back into it again

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
The sooner this show finally ends, the better. What an embarrassing pile of dog shit it has become since 2015

Used to be my favourite ever show. I'd rather watch the Kardashians than this shite nowadays.

Anyone who still watches it is a belm.

It's just turned into a load of nerds running around in body armour that they've robbed from Toys R Us.

Get it fucked right off the TV, forever.

Last edited:

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
last time i watched it i think he was locked up in 'jail', will no doubt have got out by now and be back on the rampage

Hahaha aye probably. After all the atrocities he committed, if they got him locked up....why didn't they just pump his guts full of lead? Like any normal human being would in such a hardcore post apocalyptic survival environment. You simply can't have someone as ruthless and dangerous as that, alive allowing him the opportunity (however slim) to escape and carry on his dirty deeds.

Such an unrealistic joke of a show. 😆 It's been 'jumping the shark' for 5 years.

Put it out of its misery.

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
@Preston1880 I suppose I am an invested nerd. 😂

I'm too long gone to quit on it now. Gonna see it right through to its conclusion, if there ever is one. Yes, Negan is still alive.

S2 was my favourite although S4? with The Guv'nor was excellent, too.

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
@Preston1880 I suppose I am an invested nerd. 😂

I'm too long gone to quit on it now. Gonna see it right through to its conclusion, if there ever is one. Yes, Negan is still alive.

S2 was my favourite although S4? with The Guv'nor was excellent, too.

It was absolutely phenomenal in the first few seasons. Genuine shock and sadness when main characters got bitten and you knew their time was up. I was so invested in it back then and as I said, it was my favourite ever TV show. Fantastic individual characters that I genuinely cares about.

Started to get silly and go rapidly downhill when the seemingly invincible Negan turned up. Although I will admit he did add something to the show at first.

When Glenn and the gingernut got their heads caved in, it started on its downward trajectory.

New groups of people showing up all the time who I couldn't care less about also spoilt it massively for me. Sure, introduce a few new people, but it seemed like every other week new crews were turning up and it got difficult to work out the politics of it all, or give a shit about any of them.

I used to fancy the shit out of Maggie and Rosita too. Especially Rosita in those tight little skimpy shorts 😍🥰 (am I allowed to say that nowadays or will I have the feminists gunning for me?). Are they still in it?

I get what you mean about being invested in it but it just got too farcical for me. It's a shame really because I really did love it.

Last edited:
OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Maggie "left" for elsewhere 2 Series ago whilst Rosita (I'm with you btw :love:) is still there.

Daryl is the main man these days.

I'm still waiting for Morgan to re-appear from around S6!

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Update.

Last week, Negan finally did something beneficial for the group in a major way.

Going to watch last nights episode now. Might as well get some visuals in for whats to come down the line in our own world as it descends into madness...

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
The delayed, by around 6 months, final episode of Series 10 was aired last night.

Looked like Storm Troopers from Star Wars at the very end capturing 4 of the group.

At least the very attractive Maggie has finally returned :love:

Not sure where they now go from here, maybe real civilisation becomes the enemy?

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Series 11, out in late 2021 will be the final series comprising of 24 rather than the usual 16 episodes.

There is an offshoot on Prime called The Walking Dead World Beyond (just started) as well as Fear The Walking Dead which is into Series 6 of which 1-5 are on Prime.

Not seen either yet but I plan to.

northender2

Manager
Series 11, out in late 2021 will be the final series comprising of 24 rather than the usual 16 episodes.

There is an offshoot on Prime called The Walking Dead World Beyond (just started) as well as Fear The Walking Dead which is into Series 6 of which 1-5 are on Prime.

Not seen either yet but I plan to.
I enjoyed the first couple of series of Fear the Walking Dead but haven't seen the later series, might need to give them a go, doubt i'll bother with the new spin off though, i lost interest in the walking Dead about 2 series ago, feel its been too long since ive watched it so cant be bothered trying to catch up on it now