PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Walking Dead Thread.

Predictable, cheesy, tedious shite now this show.

Bloody shame.

I had been trying to convince myself that it's still got it.......but if truth be told, they've been 'jumping the shark' for a few seasons now.

Been a pile of shit since they shafted frank darabont and deviated away from the comics, i lasted till season 5 then gave up.

I wonder if he gets eaten or Negan bumps him off and takes over, either way the series needs a bomb up its backside.

I wonder if he gets eaten or Negan bumps him off and takes over, either way the series needs a bomb up its backside.

It needs to have an end Series set in stone like GoT has with next years epic Series 8.

Otherwise it is just, sadly, going to drag on and on going nowhere.

It needs to have an end Series set in stone like GoT has with next years epic Series 8.

Agree there JD, it's lost its way at the moment, saying that i'll still watch it, iv'e come too far with it now to bail out.

Agree there JD, it's lost its way at the moment, saying that i'll still watch it, iv'e come too far with it now to bail out.

Yeah, me too.

My favourite Series was "The Farm" series where we 1st met Maggie and Herchell.

Yeah it was class back then. I fell in love with Maggie.

Very limited number of characters giving it a genuine post-apocalyptic feel..............not like it is now, with massive new groups of people springing up every other episode, driving fleets of vehicles that must run off rain water, wearing ridiculous body armour, carrying bow & arrows and sporting a weaponry arsenal that would embarass the Israeli army.

When Rosalita gets bumped off, I'll knock it on the head.

Last edited:
Yeah it was class back then. I fell in love with Maggie back then.

Very limited number of characters giving it a genuine post-apocalyptic feel..............not like it is now, with massive new groups of people springing up every other episode, driving fleets of vehicles that must run off rain water, wearing ridiculous body armour, carrying bow & arrows and sporting a weaponry arsenal that would embarass the Israeli army.

Yes, there is this as well although maybe they use Red Diesel?

ok boss I'll let you know if a agree or not :) Hope the Jobs going well btw :)

Cheers mars. Loving life at the minute. Just got my first paycheque so I've treated myself to a season ticket and a new shirt :D can't really discuss what I've been doing as I've signed about twenty non-disclosure agreements but is it bad I prefer it to uni?

Cheers mars. Loving life at the minute. Just got my first paycheque so I've treated myself to a season ticket and a new shirt :D can't really discuss what I've been doing as I've signed about twenty non-disclosure agreements but is it bad I prefer it to uni?

Ha ha be yourself you've earned it mate :)